Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Love playing Au Kuang, got out of some really sticky situations with him, I find his AoE Dot so strong.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

it's a really fun game im glad i saw DizzyW was playing it and decided to try it out cos Dizzy knows a bit about games lol.

i think Smite wud have to be better than LoL, if LoL is like Dota. But like i said in my other post, i dont like queues for matches, i dont like ranked matches, and i dont like loading screens for battles. So.. im not sure yet but it is fun!

oh! i voted for Smite in the "ultimate f2p something" showdown vs warframe.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/commen...b_competition/
    warframe i feel is gonna be a yuck game.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

Not sure how Queenvoo can think Warframe might be a "yuck" game. Maybe because it's nothing like Regnum?

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Love playing Au Kuang, got out of some really sticky situations with him, I find his AoE Dot so strong.
    Yeah he is really strong but oh so unrewarding. Can't say he is really that fun to play either. Super safe, hits like a truck, no escape mechanism but look at him pop that sprint, give him GoI and look at that perma slow.

That being said, I always pick him when I want to finish a losing streak.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Yeah he is really strong but oh so unrewarding. Can't say he is really that fun to play either. Super safe, hits like a truck, no escape mechanism but look at him pop that sprint, give him GoI and look at that perma slow.

That being said, I always pick him when I want to finish a losing streak.
    Ao Kuang was my God of choice in early beta (or when I'm lazy), however I find Ra and Chang'e to be much much more powerful overall.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Ao Kuang was my God of choice in early beta (or when I'm lazy), however I find Ra and Chang'e to be much much more powerful overall.
    Ao is a much safer choice though. I have seen multiple Ra players shut down because the people were intelligent enough to get weakening curse so their heal potential is 0. Chang'e is my most played god (mastery 7/6 I can't remember) but she's more or less a late game mage with a very good ult. The rest of her kit is pretty meh since it's sustained damage and teamfights usually ends before my third use of her 1. But hell she is super fun to kite with.

Also Anubis is an good choice against unknowing players but against good teams Anubis gets wrecked. The only escape is a disable on one person. The moment you miss or hit someone with that, the whole team will be on you. Long story short, it's good against scrubs but most teams would prefer mages like freya or zeus because they can rain hell from a relative distance and still have decent escapes.
    Last edited by Accany; 04-08-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Ao Kuang > All

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    Ao Kuang > All
    Yeah pretty much, heck, playing Ao Kuang even cured my insomnia.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Accany View Post
    Ao is a much safer choice though. I have seen multiple Ra players shut down because the people were intelligent enough to get weakening curse so their heal potential is 0. Chang'e is my most played god (mastery 7/6 I can't remember) but she's more or less a late game mage with a very good ult. The rest of her kit is pretty meh since it's sustained damage and teamfights usually ends before my third use of her 1. But hell she is super fun to kite with.
    It depends a lot on the match up on which one is going to be safer (not to say I don't enjoy playing Ao, he is the mage I use when I want to carry games), however as I mostly play Arena there's quite a few games where Ra, Chang'e or Scylla would be a better option.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Is there anything I can read up on SMITE? I still see people disconnect or rage a fair bit, but I do play a single game or two whenever I'm bored and haven't got the mood for LoL.

I pretty much have no clue wat spells to buy for the actives. I don't really know many gods (pretty much play Nu Wa/Aphrodite/Neith most of the time...). Are these 3 gods popular/strong??

I really like how wards are so cheap in this game tho. There's literally no downside to buying them at all times~

Also, idk how I got all those gems. I bought the Ultimate God Pack right before SMITE was released tho...

Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast