Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Is there anything I can read up on SMITE? I still see people disconnect or rage a fair bit, but I do play a single game or two whenever I'm bored and haven't got the mood for LoL.

I pretty much have no clue wat spells to buy for the actives. I don't really know many gods (pretty much play Nu Wa/Aphrodite/Neith most of the time...). Are these 3 gods popular/strong??

I really like how wards are so cheap in this game tho. There's literally no downside to buying them at all times~

Also, idk how I got all those gems. I bought the Ultimate God Pack right before SMITE was released tho...
    That team comp is so horrible... Chaac didn't even go tank either.

Would suggest tiermonster as the go to for info on builds.

Also I only really play arena too since i'm sick of the farm and fight type of thing in mobas. The only thing important in arena is teamfight potential or fast mobility characters that can weave in and out of combat very well. That is why Mercury and Bastet are great picks in arena since they can kill with relative ease and still escape harm.

Poseidon and Zeus are actually what i prefer people to be using in arena though. The cripple on poseidon's whirlpool is just OP and zeus can kill a whole team if comboed (Odin ult or Ares Ult). Today I even had a combo game with an arachne who put her spiders near me when I was a bastet. Whenever she pulled I summoned my cats. I think we had like 8 spider and 3 cats in total on one person or something. The guy couldn't even move from all the slows. Hilarious stuff

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

Beta players who were lvl 10 or higher got free gems from a Twitter launch event.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post

With that much of a gold and experience lead, I wouldn't bother wasting money on defense. I typically push for a rod of tahuti after poly and then start building movement and attack speed. Hastened Fatalis, demonic grip, and that circular blue magic aura item are all great choices for late game building.

Your goal with Nu Wa is to become a high mobility magic auto attack assassin that keeps close to her target while locking them down for repeated polynomicon procs. Then just pick them apart with the fire gem's attack damage bonus. In team fights wait till the opponent commits to an attack or retreat with their jump skills, then throw your ultimate followed by everything else. If you get lucky you'll stun 2+ people with her fire attack and then force them into dying as a group from splash damage in your prison, or suffering the damage of retreating from said prison and becoming fodder for your front line chasers.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 04-09-2014 at 11:44 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Really enjoying all the "omg bastet so OP" tears lately. Especially considering shes pretty much been this strong for a good while now.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by imported_JoshuaBojangles View Post
    Really enjoying all the "omg bastet so OP" tears lately. Especially considering shes pretty much been this strong for a good while now.
    She is quite a lot stronger now though. Or should I say her improved animation lets her hit much more now. Much faster 1, her 2 is now a left to right swipe, which means you can swipe a huge area if you can time a turn correctly, her 3 is almost two to three times as fast now. It's just so much easier to land your whole skillset on multiple enemies now.

Quote Originally Posted by Accany View Post
    She is quite a lot stronger now though. Or should I say her improved animation lets her hit much more now. Much faster 1, her 2 is now a left to right swipe, which means you can swipe a huge area if you can time a turn correctly, her 3 is almost two to three times as fast now. It's just so much easier to land your whole skillset on multiple enemies now.
    Shes more accessible now for sure but a good bastet was going to 100-0 you before the rework anyway.

I dont feel that helping more casual players do decent with her makes her OP.

General Manager Reputation: 353

In the past it was a slow and painful 100-0 though. With that passive in place and the more assured hits, she can do it to squishies mid game with enough speed to activate her jump return and get out of the enemy's backline unscathed.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

Nemesis seriously needs to get nerfed. Retribution is ridiculous, heal, reflect and all the while she is free to do what she wants!

Bastet is absolutely fine imo. Her whip radius was bugged, it will be fixed next patch.

New god reveal is out. (Kumbakarna) Patch will come Monday maybe? donno.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT6bihnPz-4
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 04-12-2014 at 01:45 AM.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Nemesis seriously needs to get nerfed. Retribution is ridiculous, heal, reflect and all the while she is free to do what she wants!

Bastet is absolutely fine imo. Her whip radius was bugged, it will be fixed next patch.

New god reveal is out. (Kumbakarna) Patch will come Monday maybe? donno.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT6bihnPz-4
    She is getting nerfed next week, slightly. Her Retribution is going to be modified eventually too.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

What's the fastest way to earn favor? I keep buying gods only to end up hating them.

Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast