Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    やめてください! Reputation: 296

Dominion is now part of the MOTD rotation. It was pretty badly designed to be honest.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    Loki is typically a jungler assassin in 5v5. use his decoy to tank hits from jungle camps and let you abuse your passive, lvl 6 ganks can be brutal with his ult and his cloak gives him another flee/gap-closer tool. not much more I can say about him.
    Loki is by far my worst god. He just doesn't fit my playstyle. I like to play very aggressive and hate standing around waiting for the perfect opportunity. I would rather make opportunities or 100 to 0 people (hebo is really good at that). Loki is more of a god that stands around and waits a lot.

On the other hand I'm quite good on mercury, because instead of standing around he can throw out his AoE for poke. Also his ulti is incredibly fun for me. I love skills like he bo's ult and mercury's ult that does an AoE in a line. I'm usually quite proficient at hitting multiple enemies with those.

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

I play Loki weird, I pretty much dwell in Arena though so maybe that's why. I stick with the group decoying minions into the pushers abilities and strike as soon as attentions drawn elsewhere, preferably on dangerous squishes in team fights/assisting our squishy if they're being targeted. Instead of waiting for one of the lambs to split off from the crowd or sneaking around. I also throw around lots of voice commands and I don't think people know what to do when a Loki's being a team player... lol. (especially in Arena)
    Games & IGN
    Wurm Online Leviathan
    FFTA2
    Last updated May 31 2010

As he bo loki is very easy to counter. The moment he reveals himself Water Spout>Water Cannon, Half his HP is gone. At this point they will either 1.). try to escape, in which case put atlas at their feet and auto attack until water cannon is off CD again. Or 2.) try to continue going ham, in which case put down atlas and he won't be able to get to you to do damage unless he ultis.

If he ultis and you have beads there is a 50/50 chance to survive. If he is fed then the initial Vanish DoT he did earlier + the ulti might be able to kill you. If it doesn't kill you then beads and walk away (assuming you are still on your atlas) and he won't be able to get to you again and he will be inside your atlas so he is dead as your skills come off CD.

Honestly, as he bo the most scary characters for me are thor and guan yu because they are immune to knockups during their channeled abilities. Thankfully thor and guan yu aren't super popular.

Path preview is live now. http://www.twitch.tv/smitegame

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...4883#post54883

Notes are up too. Extremely happy to see Tyr get bent over and stuffed.

Huge meta shift incoming. Honestly this was the biggest patch in a long long time. Warriors were pretty OP. Wukong and Chaac could 1v1 almost any god and win because of their insane damage while building defense items! All the changes are very welcome changes.

RIP Zeus.

Janus is now the first mage with global presence.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Huge meta shift incoming. Honestly this was the biggest patch in a long long time. Warriors were pretty OP. Wukong and Chaac could 1v1 almost any god and win because of their insane damage while building defense items! All the changes are very welcome changes.

RIP Zeus.

Janus is now the first mage with global presence.
    Janus solo + Neith on opposite sides of the map.

This will definitely shake up the meta. Could have done without the Nemesis buffs though.

Nemesis was not buffed. I think the changes to her were reasonable. Her tankiness previously on top of crazy mobility was bad. Now she is significantly less tanky. She can't be on the front lines with relative impunity anymore. She has to stay back and be opportunistic like other assassins.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    Nemesis was not buffed. I think the changes to her were reasonable. Her tankiness previously on top of crazy mobility was bad. Now she is significantly less tanky. She can't be on the front lines with relative impunity anymore. She has to stay back and be opportunistic like other assassins.
    Losing base protections and HP doesn't stop her from being great. She can still build tanky and has her 3 to be just as annoying as she was before, like support Fenrir does, if she wanted to. My real issue with her was her ability to burst you down after her ult and/or 2 only now she has assassin attack speed to do it with.

Page 75 of 81 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast