Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

Interesting patch notes, Janus looks so cool though. Good golly gosh my hype is through the roof, R.I.P Warriors though, lol. Tyr get wrecked hard. Ullr still getting nerfed, pretty soon Cupid will surpass him in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Ouch Bastet.
    Ouch Zeus.

Ouch in general. (lol, Aphro nerfs).

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Warriors really needed to be rebalanced. They had the tankiness and CC of Guardians while having the damage potential of an Assassin. It was nuts.

Janus looks really cool. His kit is really cool, he's got a cool voice (reminds me of C-3PO), and I love his jokes/taunts. Can't wait until next patch.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Airsyk View Post
    My real issue with her was her ability to burst you down after her ult and/or 2 only now she has assassin attack speed to do it with.
    That IS her job now. Shes an assassin, shes gonna burst you down. At least now she'll be paper thin or be forced into building more than just Urchin if she wants to be tanky.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

Losing base protections and HP doesn't stop her from being great. She can still build tanky and has her 3 to be just as annoying as she was before, like support Fenrir does, if she wanted to. My real issue with her was her ability to burst you down after her ult and/or 2 only now she has assassin attack speed to do it with.
    If she builds tanky she won't be able to burst you down. Building tanky as an assassin is just not effective. Furthermore, if you've ever played an assassin you know how incredibly squishy they are. You will see a huge difference in her survivability.

Also, remember you can remove her shield with hard CC so save your CC cooldown until she casts her shield. Another thing to note if you don't know already, if you interrupt her during her first dash she will no longer have a second dash.

Trust me the changes to Nemesis will make her more balanced. Her lower inherent protections will make her actually a viable target more often.

I have never played nor played against a support fenrir buy I highly doubt support fenrir is taken seriously.
    Last edited by Geffreyy; 05-23-2014 at 02:27 AM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Warriors getting blown the **** out.

I hate Chaac with a passion so I'm glad. And Osiris can get ****ed too.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    If she builds tanky she won't be able to burst you down. Building tanky as an assassin is just not effective. Furthermore, if you've ever played an assassin you know how incredibly squishy they are. You will see a huge difference in her survivability.

Also, remember you can remove her shield with hard CC so save your CC cooldown until she casts her shield. Another thing to note if you don't know already, if you interrupt her during her first dash she will no longer have a second dash.

Trust me the changes to Nemesis will make her more balanced. Her lower inherent protections will make her actually a viable target more often.

I have never played nor played against a support fenrir buy I highly doubt support fenrir is taken seriously.
    She will though..Nemesis ult takes half your hp. If she's still at full health she has her 2 to slow you and her 1 to chase you down and fast basic attacks. You can't chase her down because of her 1 and 3. My point is that she is only better at being Nemesis than she was before, therefore she was buffed.

Top level players and competitive teams use support Fenrir from time to time.

Queued for MotD, instalocked Chang'e cause I wanted to play her. The rest of my team locks in Chang'e, leading to an Arena dance party where we wiped the floor with the enemy team. Just one of those moments that really makes you enjoy a game.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

She will though..Nemesis ult takes half your hp. If she's still at full health she has her 2 to slow you and her 1 to chase you down and fast basic attacks. You can't chase her down because of her 1 and 3. My point is that she is only better at being Nemesis than she was before, therefore she was buffed.

Top level players and competitive teams use support Fenrir from time to time.
    Methinks you are overestimating the attack speed buff and underestimating the loss of protections.

Her early game was already not the best and the loss of protections is going to make her an extremely easy kill pre lvl 5.

**** this game's matchmaking, I swear to god. I'm trying to enjoy the 2x favor weekend, but it's really hard to when every other match I get screwed over by matchmaking or leavers.

Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast