Smite [Discussion] God-themed MOBA

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked315 View Post
    Nu Wa is beyond ridiculous, mi amigo. They slightly nerfed her already but God damn hitting everyone for 800 damage was always a good way to start a teamfight.
    Nerf New Wa but let us leave Scylla with her two ults + stun & Hebo with his three ults + slow.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    Nerf New Wa but let us leave Scylla with her two ults + stun & Hebo with his three ults + slow.
    Scylla is perfectly balanced, being able to outburst Anubis and have one of the better escapes in the game is perfectly okay and you should feel bad for even thinking about nerfing Hi-Rez Waifu.

As for He Bo, his 1 skill is like 3 seconds and 800 damage with the ability to pierce walls. )))))

Also Cabraken sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Decided to hop on Smite last week, found myself with gems which I assume was for being a Beta Tester. Did the free Gems thing yestarday, accumilating 200+ the 600 I strangely had already. Without giving them a try first, I bought Nu Wa, Nemesis, Chaac, Nemesis and with 11000 favor, Serqet and Osiris.

Absolutely love all of them. Can't say I regret blindly buying them without testing them out first.

From most recent to least, here are my records with them in Arena, my main and only game type ever since they removed Domination from being it's own game type..

Chaac: Problem I have with him is that I am TOO aggressive.

Janus: Problem I have is not watching out and always trying to use portals to escape.

Nemesis: I do not get to play her enough since people instantly pick Assassins. Aside from that, dunno how to play her like everyone else.

Nu Wa: I rely too much on her Clay Soldiers and her Ultimate to do the work for me. I also do a full CDR build due to lack of knowledge building her.

Osiris: Sometimes I'm the sheep, sometimes I'm the Shepard. I'm pretty neutral with him.

Serqet: Recent matches has been tough encountering mages like Ao Kuang and tanks like Ymir. Even with Magi's Blessing, I find myself getting owned sometimes.

General Manager Reputation: 353

Got my first pentakill (in any moba ever) this weekend in Arena as Nu Wa. Key piece for building her is knowing that her ulti procs on hit effects of your items. Combine that with her minions scaling on HP and Gem of Isolation becomes a pretty solid late game choice to add to your utility by slowing the entire enemy team with your ulti and keep your minions alive long enough to bomb people.

Other than that I usually just build a lot of penetration and magic damage so that ulti cuts out 30% of squishies hp late game. If you're up against a fast team it's not always a bad idea to pick up a hastened fatalis and polynomicon and abuse the hell out of her minion stun + passive auto attack root. Hurts your ulti damage a bit but your solo kill potential is phenomenal.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

It's a sign you're a bad person if somebody else acted like you, you would hate them. - Swagger Pope

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Got my first pentakill (in any moba ever) this weekend in Arena as Nu Wa. Key piece for building her is knowing that her ulti procs on hit effects of your items. Combine that with her minions scaling on HP and Gem of Isolation becomes a pretty solid late game choice to add to your utility by slowing the entire enemy team with your ulti and keep your minions alive long enough to bomb people.

Other than that I usually just build a lot of penetration and magic damage so that ulti cuts out 30% of squishies hp late game. If you're up against a fast team it's not always a bad idea to pick up a hastened fatalis and polynomicon and abuse the hell out of her minion stun + passive auto attack root. Hurts your ulti damage a bit but your solo kill potential is phenomenal.
    As we speak I'm still trying to figure out the AI of the Clay Soldiers and why they prioritize minions over enemies. I will slap Clay Soldiers in front of the enemy's face and they go and charge at minions nowhere near them.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkKJFtWOxK4

Finally a play to get excited about in the top 5 plays again. That Serqet though...

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I think I'll play a bit of Smite after this ArcheAge beta. It's been a while.

I kept to my word. My guild and I have started playing Smite again. Kind of annoying because we usually have four people playing, which is to much for normal conquest, and to little for pre-made. So we usually settle for Arena, Assault, or Siege. Though most of us enjoy conquest the most.

We usually play 4-6 games a night. Sometimes more.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

i really want to play again but i dont want to try playing it casually this time. I ended up raging a lot with pubs - if you guys are pretty relaxed and just wanna have fun let me know and i'll update my game!

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    i really want to play again but i dont want to try playing it casually this time. I ended up raging a lot with pubs - if you guys are pretty relaxed and just wanna have fun let me know and i'll update my game!
    You're welcome to hop on and play with us whenever. We're not always playing. ArcheAge is first and foremost "our game" so during Open Beta and for the 4-day Headstart, don't expect us to be on Smite or willing to drop AA to play Smite. Other than that, we're usually up for playing Smite in the evening, around 6pm CST and later. I can invite you to the Amitabha smite clan as well so you can see when we're online.

We're all laid back about the game, as well. None of us are particularly good, so we try not to stress when someone makes a mistake. That's not to say we don't accept constructive criticism.

We tend to like to play together on TS3 for voice comms, as well.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast