MMO with player owned/created houses

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default MMO with player owned/created houses

As above, I'm looking for a mmorpg where you can make your own house.

I already know of, ultima online, mortal online, wurm online and runes of magic

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

^Those are the good ones.

Runescape and DC Universe and Second Life... But they are all subscription-based.
    Fiesta, Flyff, Aion, EverQuest II, Rift, Star Wars Galaxies... This is a tough question and I had to Google it. If you are looking F2P... Maybe try Xsyon! Actually yeah, yeah! Give Xsyon a shot... And the houses in Runescape and DC Universe are actually useful to you in the rest of the game. I haven't explored housing in Aion or EverQuest II but both are pretty legit.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    ^Those are the good ones.

Runescape and DC Universe and Second Life... But they are all subscription-based.
    Fiesta, Flyff, Aion, EverQuest II, Rift, Star Wars Galaxies... This is a tough question and I had to Google it. If you are looking F2P... Maybe try Xsyon! Actually yeah, yeah! Give Xsyon a shot... And the houses in Runescape and DC Universe are actually useful to you in the rest of the game. I haven't explored housing in Aion or EverQuest II but both are pretty legit.

cheers dude, i'll give it a shot