tryin to find a good mmo,any suggestions?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default tryin to find a good mmo,any suggestions?

hello,once again i need everyone's help,i havent played not even one mmo within the last 8yrs and the ones i used to play i forgot about,im looking for 2 types of mmo,the first is a mmo that has the same kinda graphics that trickster has and that has a quest system as well as a class system and a customizing/upgrade system for equips,not like maplestory tho,the second mmo i would like to find is a mmo like flyff,something that has the same quilatys as flyff like the graphics,customization/upgrade system,classes and quest system,must be F2P tho,thank you for ur help everyone

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by anty122 View Post
    something that has the same quilatys as flyff
    ROSE Online
    Scions of Fate (a.k.a. Yulgang)
    Cloud 9 (a.k.a. Holic)
    Eden Eternal (a newer game; excellent multi-class system)
    Mabinogi (lots of gathering professions)
    Silkroad Online
    Asda 2
    Lucent Heart (shutdown..?)
    Voyage Century
    Florensia
    Uncharted Waters Online (good crafting system + economy!)
    Sword of the New World (a.k.a. Granado Espada)

Snail Games is the developer of a few of these... And right now their newest, highest-quality, most popular title is Age of Wushu (a.k.a. Age of Wulin).
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

the first is a mmo that has the same kinda graphics that trickster has and that has a quest system as well as a class system and a customizing/upgrade system for equips,not like maplestory tho
    Ragnarok Online is your best choice here hands down.

the second mmo i would like to find is a mmo like flyff,something that has the same quilatys as flyff like the graphics,customization/upgrade system,classes and quest system,must be F2P tho,thank you for ur help everyone
    My top recommendations would probably be Rose Online, Fiesta Online and Eden Eternal.

thank you alot,im looking ar ragnarok an holic,they really look good,thx alot,if u have any more suggestions plz list them

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

i would also recommend rose online and ragnarok 2
    they are both cute and lots of quests i don't know if you knew
    but there's still flyff server that is running i just don't know if it's global
    Last edited by summerishere; 02-05-2013 at 06:33 AM.

i have flyff on my comp already,its just sad that after it went gold ppl dont play it anymore,it used to be so popular anyhow i tried rose already,it wasnt for me :\

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 72

go play cabal wif me~

they just showed an update on their fb page and the new set of armors look ozum!
    There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

ill check it out and if i like it sure ill play it wit u

League of Legends is one of the top mmos, The game has a huge amount of active players, staff calculate at aprox 32 million active players. The game just started Season 3 and it's totally free. Atm LoL got like 105 champions or somewhere around, didn't count em. The updates come every month , twice or maybe thrid time. This is a MOBA game, where you fight with your team, maximum 5 players in a team to reach exp for lvling and IP (gold to buy new champions/ rune(that make you little bit stronger)/page runes(where you put ur runes)/masteries(you gain 1 mastery point each lvl, maximum 30 masteries at lvl 30). The game is so fun, that every week there are alot of tournaments where you can join free and win from 10euros to 1000euros and much more, but from 1000euros up only pro players wins.
    If you are intersted in this game, and wannna give it a shot, you can join by my refferal here : http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...60bb2376340293 Have fun, and if u want help in game, i play on EU NE server ing GoldAng3l