LF some type of game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 72

screw ragnarok and its epic quests... who cares about ro quests )

people normally play RO for the WoE system not for the quests hahahaha!

go for LOTR, WoW if you want fantasy...

for f2p you can try tera or cabal and warframe is also good
    There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Well I don't like PVP and like RO mainly for its gameplay and really enjoyed all the quests. Not everyone just plays for PVP.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

I played RO for the PvP but never really got into the story. I love that game, during the time (03) I played the game I enjoyed the combat mechanic then most of the story (felt pretty epic at the time). Then I sort of swapped to FFXI and at the time the game felt really epic despite the party grind, loved the mechanics, pvp, and story. Then came WoW vanilla, at the time it felt really epic when I played; story, 40 man raid, and the big world to explore (quit shortly after BC). Oh, before all of those games, Dreamcast PSO was really great despite the duping it was pretty fun to play. Now the next epic story I've found was tsw but it just feels underdeveloped, maybe too harsh but it's how I felt after the first month of release. I've tried Tera-online several time. Before release, after release and recently when it went f2p. The problem I find about that game is... when I play that game it don't feel like I'm very focus on the story. Matter of fact instead of reading the storys, I just ended up take a bunch quest, run off, and kill or look for all the things I need. Something just throws me off the story.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

I don't know TSW seemed to have an even better worked out story than all the other MMORPGs you mentioned. Games like Tera however indeed feel really generic.

Well you always have the option to switch to offline games if you want a really good story. I usually play a Silent Hill game when I feel like that.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Yea I was thinking about playing breath of fire 4 or chrono cross. I'm kind of hoping I might find something entertaining with good online gameplay with the theme of feeling epic but everyone's idea of epic is pretty different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12