LF some type of game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Default LF some type of game

I'm looking for a mmo game that gives the impression that it's epic. Once you are brought into the game you'll be smashed with feelings like you're important or a great purpose. I guess in a sense it would be about a great story.
    Bonus if it's a fantasy type of mmo.
    Don't matter about the combat system could be the target and spam or ridicule system.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 42

There are plenty to choose from. Ranging from the newer ones, you have Tera, Path of Exile, Neverwinter, etc... the list goes on. I bet that you have some things on your mind already.

If you are looking for some classics. You have Cabal, Ragnarok, MU, Khan, Tantra, WoW, Rappelz, etc...

Take you pick....

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

The Secret World did a good job of giving me these kind of feelings.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by GenoX View Post
    I'm looking for a mmo game that gives the impression that it's epic. Once you are brought into the game you'll be smashed with feelings like you're important or a great purpose.
    I WANT THIS TOO !!

I suggest Minecraft, Kingdom of Loathing, and Bioshock.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 101

what was the name of that mmo where you play a god... now i can't find the thread!
    it is the one where you go through Asgard, Atlantis etc etc? I think it is Tera Online isn't it?
    I think Tera sounds like one where you would feel epic on arrival.

and then the other one whose thread I cannot find now :/ The one which is run by Perfect World?
    that one also you can feel epic cos the gfx looks godly when u arrive.
    It was a thread where I was criticising the game for being generic but actually it is quite epic on arrival (tho still generic).
    Last edited by queenvoo; 02-05-2013 at 07:12 AM.
    Be warned - I am a major player of Regnum Online the mmo. I've been playing it for about 2 years and rarely go without logging in at least once a day. You can also look at good alternatives to Regnum such ase Aion online and Aika Online.

http://i.imgur.com/OR8cPqY.gif
    http://i.minus.com/iuujAXwnufVSO.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibvD03fDh31lre.jpg
    http://i.minus.com/ibwoHNBFwlmuZF.gif
    http://i.minus.com/ibcdlNG4kU0IyS.gif

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Black & White?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

I was also thinking of The Secret World, despite it not being fantasy.

In Ragnarok Online you start of very small, but once you've played it a few years and can actually access harder regions, you can also do some pretty epic quests.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Yea TSW do have a great story. It does make you feel epic but after the main story and the quest storys. It kind of got boring until they can release the next episode (gave me 6 month worth of good story). Warframe gave me a good feeling about the game too but I played far too little to truly understand it.

@queenvoo
    which pwe games are you talking about I've played quite a few if not most of their release before. Raiderz, Blacklight, PWI, Forsaken World, Jade dynasty, War of the Immortals, Rusty Hearts, and Ether Saga

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    I was also thinking of The Secret World, despite it not being fantasy.

In Ragnarok Online you start of very small, but once you've played it a few years and can actually access harder regions, you can also do some pretty epic quests.
    lol are you kidding me? ragnarok? epic quest? you must have mixed that impression to another game.

I actually played many kinds of ragnarok iRO and lots of private servers. Any of them doesn't have THE "epic" quest you're saying.

you can try 9Dragons, Cabal, Atlantica Online, Luminary Online, Ran Online, WoW, eden Online, dekaron. You have lots of games to pick.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

RO has plenty of good quests with an epic feeling. One example would be the Kiel Hyre quest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast