2D/2.5D with Musician class/job!

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default 2D/2.5D with Musician class/job!

Graphics:
    Manufacturer: Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family
    Chip Type: Intel GMA 950
    DAC Type: Internal
    Memory: 128.0 MB
    Display: 1024 x 600
    Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz (2 CPUs)
    Memory: 2038 RAM
    As you can see this rig cant run shit. I cant even see the "start game" button on the maple story launcher cause of the resolution

Im looking for an mmo with a musician class like bards or minstrels. From what Ive tried so far, it probably has to be 2D. This rig runs, probably because its coded so well, ragnarok fine except in, say, prontera but I got bored of that after a couple weeks. I tried La Tale but it only had 800x600 and the screen wouldnt stretch out. I know I cant expect much from this thing though so thanks!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Play Ragnarok Online together with a friend, then you won't get bored. ^^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

I recommend Red Stone. The tamer plays like a muscian, and the game should run on your computer. There's several 3D games with bards... I think these would also run on your computer:

Achaea (text-based)
    Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds (poet is sort of like bard)
    Audition Online Dance Battle (rhythm game)
    O2Jam (rhythm game)
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

is the tamer gender locked? i think i tried that a couple years ago when it was it really locked down for p2p. i am a guy but it really shouldnt bother me to play as a girl. i did back in the diablo 1 and 2 days.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by korisblue View Post
    is the tamer gender locked?
    Yes. I think there was also a game about a mermaid that sang magical spells... I recommend Aquaria:

Oh my god. I wish I'd had a credit card when I played the trial. I'm actually going to download this again. That's... Definitely the best musician class RPG you will find that can run on your PC.

System Requirements:
    CPU: 1.6 GHz
    RAM: 256 MB RAM

Oh man
    This is from 2007 and your graphics card can't run it. I am sorry korisblue, but you need to buy a new computer because you are missing out on some great games. Anyways, Aquaria is buy-to-play.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 02-06-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Yes. I think there was also a game about a mermaid that sang magical spells... I recommend Aquaria:

Oh my god. I wish I'd had a credit card when I played the trial. I'm actually going to download this again. That's... Definitely the best musician class RPG you will find that can run on your PC.

System Requirements:
    CPU: 1.6 GHz
    RAM: 256 MB RAM

Oh man
    This is from 2007 and your graphics card can't run it. I am sorry korisblue, but you need to buy a new computer because you are missing out on some great games. Anyways, Aquaria is buy-to-play.
    lol thanks bud. this thing actually overheated when i was playing NosTale last night. gave me the blue screen of death. im gonna give it back to my dad as its his and i dont wanna damage it. he has and extra PC, sadly a Sony Vaio, that he might be willing to give me. i can see if my old gfx card and RAM from my dead motherboard are compatible with that.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

LaTale has bards =/ But you first have to go through the wizard class.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer