Looking for suggestions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Looking for suggestions

Hello, I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction to what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a mmo that is fun even if you have no one to play with. I know a big thing in mmos is to play with others but I don't know very many people that play them aside from WoW. To help give an idea as to what my tastes are I love playing:

WoW- I stopped playing because I got fed up with leading a raid. I also got tired of paying every month.

GW2- I love this game to death, but I don't have a solid group to play with. Also there just doesn't seem to be anything there to keep me playing. Once I hit 80 there was nothing new to keep me hooked. I like exploring in this game but that alone isn't enough. The spvp is okay and my computer lags to much for WvWvW

Cabal- Lack of friends in game keep me from playing
    Elsword- ^
    Dota2 and LoL- ^
    Maplestory- ^
    Tera- ^

I'm pretty open to trying any game at this point. My tastes have changed in the past year, so games that I hated before I may enjoy now. Like Vindictus, I recently started playing it again and I'm enjoying it. I prefer f2p though I have nothing against b2p, and I'd rather stay away from p2p. I hope this post isn't an eyesore to anyone and if so, sorry.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 32

You could just ask for people to play any of those games with you here on the forums or other forums you may know of
    Back on topic though...
    You could try out Path of Exile if you want.Pretty straight forward hack and slash game solo friendly.Also has a nice skill leveling system as well as an awesome talent tree.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 11

Im playing cabal online on Mercury server. If you're reason of leaving Cabal, I'm up for friendship, party quest and dungeon runs.
    Never let the fear of striking out, keeps you from playing the game.

I've been looking at PoE so that sounds like a pretty good idea About asking people to play with, I didn't know if this was the area to ask or not. So I just went with asking for a soloish game.

I have a level 90 warrior and a FB around 110 from like back in 2008 or so on Mercury. But that sounds like it could be fun

I just started tho, I'm 30'sh and guildless. so if you have your own guild feel free to invite me

I just checked and the closest thing to thirty I have is level 18. Though I can start leveling it up and try and catch up with you. What's your character's name?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorevyre View Post
    I just checked and the closest thing to thirty I have is level 18. Though I can start leveling it up and try and catch up with you. What's your character's name?
    panchan

just tell me when you're online so that I can join which channel you're in

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 72

i play in mercury too! my ign is czarlet and im level 24

lets go have some fun lorevyre!

ooooh~ you play LOL too so ozum!! lets play this weekend please

i play in NA and my summoner name is ninabadgurl - also we can skype too while playing just add me up its also ninabadgurl

hmm.. back to topic mebbe you wanna try warframe? i find it fun
    its a sci-fi mmo/fps hahahaha its cool but also hard @@
    There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

I will get on as soon as I get home today. My birthday was Monday so I'm going around celebrating that

As for LoL, I wouldn't mind playing that again. Though I haven't played since the end of season two, so I will need time to get back in the swing of things. Also I've heard there are new items and a reworked UI? My skype is lorevyre as is on here so anyone can add me I don't mind.

I'm currently watching a video on Warframe and it does look interesting. Though it looks like it would give my PC a beating

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Is Cabal any good? I used to play ages back with my bro but then i stopped playing and dont think i ever got to a really high level. Maybe ill test it out. Do u guys suggest it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast