Dota 2: Discussion

Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
  1. #101
    Game Journalist Reputation: 75
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Just finished writing up my coverage of last weeks patch. Tusk is a lot of fun to play and a strong initiator. Definitely check him out! I will update the OP once the article goes live.

  2. #102
    Game Journalist Reputation: 75
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    OP updated to include my new article. Check it out!

  3. #103
    Game Journalist Reputation: 67
    Proxzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    SUP D00DS how is DotA 2, greetings from League of Legends, the one and only MOBA.




  4. #104
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,179
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    SUP D00DS how is DotA 2, greetings from League of Legends, the one and only MOBA.

    Oh you know, the best MOBA ever made. Really enjoying having every single hero without paying to win with a handful of heroes. Also love the higher learning curve because winning is far more rewarding and the graphics are just sexy as heck. But this all goes without saying.

  5. #105
    Game Journalist Reputation: 67
    Proxzor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    4,712
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Roh View Post
    Oh you know, the best MOBA ever made. Really enjoying having every single hero without paying to win with a handful of heroes. Also love the higher learning curve because winning is far more rewarding and the graphics are just sexy as heck. But this all goes without saying.
    Must admit, I am not a big fan of the graphics at all, I still play it from time to time but nah, I can't really get into the greyish atmosphere of the game. But you're true, playing good is definitely more rewarding compared to the one and only god of moba's League of Legends.



  6. #106
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Computer?
    Posts
    5,179
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    Must admit, I am not a big fan of the graphics at all, I still play it from time to time but nah, I can't really get into the greyish atmosphere of the game. But you're true, playing good is definitely more rewarding compared to the one and only god of moba's League of Legends.
    While others don't like how rainbow spewing LoL is.


  7. #107
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 25
    Wintersun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Québec, Canada.
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    God of MOBAs, kinda harsh when your only competition is SMITE and the game itself is sub-human trash.

    Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my glorious AoS-esque map.

  8. #108
    Game Journalist Reputation: 75
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,280
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Had a great game with Wintersun yesterday. Unfortunately only managed to get one in.

  9. #109
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    332
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    if anyone needs a good invoker for their team message me

  10. #110
    Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195
    olaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scolding Woodhouse
    Posts
    11,568
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    SUP D00DS how is DotA 2, greetings from League of Legends, the one and only MOBA.

    It's a lot slower paced than LoL or HoN, I personally prefer LoL/HoN over DOTA2 but it is by no means a bad game.

Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •