Dota 2: Discussion

Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    yeah as timber u need some farm and some early kills or at least assists to do well. he can't out carry but he tanks quite well cause of his passive and he has very high mobility and since he does pure damage he kills tanks easy.
    He's hard to kill, but that's about it. What else does he do. He was picked recently in a game by Zenith and for the entire game I was questioning myself as to why they picked him. They ran him as a support but the entire game is actual role was kind of obnoxious.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Is anyone else a a Bane elemental fan? I just love how easy it is to destroy people with him.

Game Journalist Reputation: 86

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Is anyone else a a Bane elemental fan? I just love how easy it is to destroy people with him.
    I'm never allowed to play bane if I'm queuing with 5 even 'tho I win games with him ;<

I'm a huge Enigma user 'tho.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

Bane is one of my best hero haha, hes a team lock down hero.. just rush bkb after arcane,
    sleep enfeeble a carry ulti another guy hes fun

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

I personally HATE HIM! Every time I play a carry I usually see a Bane on the other team and I'm scared shitless! His whole skill set is just made to cause the carry to have a living nightmare from the laning phase all the way till end game. He can have no items and still be able to shut down a carry easily.

Like auto attacks? How about I reduce your dmg by a ton!
    Like to get those last hits? How about I put you to sleep!
    Like living? How about I disable you forever and let you get bursted down.

His only downfall, he has no AOE. But if he did he would just be busted.
    Junior Member of the Swine of Golden Hue
    WoodinYmir: Magic Exo lvl. 4x
    Trigger..MOE: Female Mechanic lvl. 4x

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=50606
    Click for all your gaming music needs. It has most if not all OSTs released.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

yeah, pretty much what keeps Bane in check is his lack of AoE. From what I've seen he's very good, especially if the team relies on a single ADC that Bane can mess up easily. His early-game ganks can be crazy as well, with up to 9s of suppression if he chains his sleep with his ult, which is nuts. Also he has various ways he can mess with his opponent in lane. Sleep to force missed LHs and let you deny easily, loltroll with leech nuke, and enfeeble that, if pumped instead of the nuke, can make LHing and trading without spells almost impossible, all for maximum trolling.

but right now I'm more into Ogre Magi (even if he's the RNG's *****) and Shadow Demon (You're already dead).
    Messing around.

Game Journalist Reputation: 75

We love picking bane when they have a naix (life stealer) and ban him when we're picking him.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    yeah, pretty much what keeps Bane in check is his lack of AoE. From what I've seen he's very good, especially if the team relies on a single ADC that Bane can mess up easily. His early-game ganks can be crazy as well, with up to 9s of suppression if he chains his sleep with his ult, which is nuts. Also he has various ways he can mess with his opponent in lane. Sleep to force missed LHs and let you deny easily, loltroll with leech nuke, and enfeeble that, if pumped instead of the nuke, can make LHing and trading without spells almost impossible, all for maximum trolling.

but right now I'm more into Ogre Magi (even if he's the RNG's *****) and Shadow Demon (You're already dead).
    Ogre Magi is always a fun pick because of the RNG's

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Ogre Magi is always a fun pick because of the RNG's
    mmmyep. people underestimate his burst once he hits lvl 6. it only takes one lucky 2x proc to blow someone up, and once he gets aghanim for two rolls of the die (4 every 160s with refresher orb), he's just fun. Having an AoE slow helps along with an ASPD/MS buff for late game support.

that and he has one of the best personalities I've seen in any MOBA game so far.
    Messing around.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

i just had a game using bane yesterday. it was really fun game since opponent team have leoric and barathrum. enfeeble really messed their dps. from what i experienced from the game bane must be in really good position in casting spells. and the casting range of the spells are bit imba too. so then, i'm a fan of Bane Elemental now
    you won't like me when i'm angry birds of the same feather flocks together.

Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast