Dota 2: Discussion

Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I'm pretty new... how do I even check MMR?
    yeah you can't play ranked until you are level 13, so i think you're around 3000.

honestly, i've NEVER met a 5man stack that actually tryhard in pub. they all play for fun and do wonky comps.
    then again, i never play AP because people are generally really toxic there.

there's a wolf in my heart

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    yeah you can't play ranked until you are level 13, so i think you're around 3000.

honestly, i've NEVER met a 5man stack that actually tryhard in pub. they all play for fun and do wonky comps.
    You should try playing with my Dota 2 friends. All sub 2k and just above 3k.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Yeah, that's why you are getting ranked with terrible people probably. Once you establish solo MMR things should change for the better a lot.
    Um, I dont plan to play solo, ever. I'm pretty much only playing cos friends asked mi to~

From my few games in AP, yeah every single one of them extremely toxic. And yea also have people treating AP pub matches like tournaments and doing every single underhanded thing to win. Extreme tryharding~

Alot of my friends really like DOTA, but right now I'm not convinced it's really as good as it's hyped up to be.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

I got several cards to trade for others.

Dendi
    YYF
    fy
    Luo
    PieLieDie
    Mu

Need a lot more so just post what you can trade away and lets see.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Um, I dont plan to play solo, ever. I'm pretty much only playing cos friends asked mi to~

From my few games in AP, yeah every single one of them extremely toxic. And yea also have people treating AP pub matches like tournaments and doing every single underhanded thing to win. Extreme tryharding~

Alot of my friends really like DOTA, but right now I'm not convinced it's really as good as it's hyped up to be.
    it's definitely a lot better than league once you get into it, plus it has mirana <3

there's a wolf in my heart

Game Journalist Reputation: 53

That is really unfortunate that it happens so often to you. It rarely ever happens when we play, maybe for just one player out of the 5 but never for the entire team. And when it does happen it is usually an AFK or DC. I know it can be hard and you've probably heard this before, but it does tend to get better the more you play. As you climb up the ladder and get out of where the majority of players are, it is usually better. That is not to say you still won't get bad games, bad games are just part of pub dota.

Hopefully Valve can fix this issue if it happens so often. Maybe something like no pausing until creeps spawn unless there is a DC? I think that could work as you shouldn't even be AFK during draft.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

anyone wanna play? not sure how to add folks on steam but my current IGN: is The Barefoot Contessa

Game Journalist Reputation: 53

I sent you an invite, there were many with your name. Easiest way is to give your email or the name you login with.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    I sent you an invite, there were many with your name. Easiest way is to give your email or the name you login with.
    oh ok - then my name is the same as my forum handle - chakraflare

A Shrubbery Reputation: 18

it's definitely a lot better than league once you get into it, plus it has mirana <3
    Wat's so good about Mirana?~

As with League I like playing support champs...

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    That is really unfortunate that it happens so often to you. It rarely ever happens when we play, maybe for just one player out of the 5 but never for the entire team. And when it does happen it is usually an AFK or DC. I know it can be hard and you've probably heard this before, but it does tend to get better the more you play. As you climb up the ladder and get out of where the majority of players are, it is usually better. That is not to say you still won't get bad games, bad games are just part of pub dota.

Hopefully Valve can fix this issue if it happens so often. Maybe something like no pausing until creeps spawn unless there is a DC? I think that could work as you shouldn't even be AFK during draft.
    Idk, don't really wan to think about it so far. It jus frustrates mi when I think about playing with other players now.

Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast