good game, i guess...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default good game, i guess...

hi everyone! so i was very bored yesterday with champions online, so i would ask for a nice game, which fits to lets say 6gb-s, ISN'T ASIAN!, and doesn't need more than a 1gb of ram.... yeah... and more likely +1 for sci-fi, because im bored to tears with those fantasy games... heres what i, and vaas from fc3 thinks: Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same f*cking thing... over and over again expecting... sh*t to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullsh*tting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these f*cking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same f*cking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...
    and an edit: no grinding, please! i want the sh*t to change!
    Last edited by Samurav; 02-12-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 72

sci-fi mmo/fps go for Warframe its really freakin' nice and ozum!!!
    just grab a key from around here in the forums and you should be good to go.
    i also play Cabal so mebbe you wanna check it out as well
    There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 42

Try to play some RF online, EVE online (if you are willing to pay for it), Cabal, etc...

You can also try some planetside 2 if you are into FPS.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same f*cking thing... over and over again expecting... sh*t to change... That. Is. Crazy."

Einstein said that. (EDIT: and amen)

Once I played Mabinogi, every game after that sucked ***. It is asian but 90% all mmorpgs are korean made -- this one included. I think the only game that really doesnt make you grind is this one. I played it about 2 years ago and decided "shit there must be something better than this. If I had never heard anything good about something like this until I played it, then theres obviously something better out there."
    So I played LOTRO (Total grinding).
    Then I played Shin Megami Tensei Online (Same amount of grinding but less enjoyable).
    Then my motherboard croaked and I borrowed my dads laptop. I tried Ragnarok and couldnt even get my bard to become a minstrel (Higher level cap but smoother exp curve gives the illusion that its not as grindy as it really is)
    Now Im playing Destiny Online and just wishing it was Mabinogi.

Mabinogi actually rewards you for not playing. If you dont understand that, then you never actually played it. Even Guild Wars which was the first game I heard of (EDIT: and I played closed beta) that claimed it was for "casual gamers" is a total joke compared to Mabi.
    Anyway, its entirely up to you bro. I think its time you gave mmo's a break and gave single player console RPGs a much awaited "long time no see". The only console RPGs Ive played that have a leveling system comparable to Mabi are hmmmm
    Dragon Quest 3 and Dragon Warrior Monsters 1 and 2. Anyway, Im bored. Sorry bout the speech. I have some fansubs waiting for me.
    Last edited by korisblue; 02-13-2013 at 04:59 AM.