why would u choose mage if...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default why would u choose mage if...

turtle has better defence and exactly the same attack and sometimes does more damage?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

Because I can.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by snuk View Post
    turtle has better defence and exactly the same attack and sometimes does more damage?
    wow u just started didnt you??
    The fact is... That turtle's shot 2 (which is his strenght really) has to be ultra high angle or atleast fly for long to become one. Which makes it harder to shoot. Yes he has a shot 1 but dont expect that to be what damage you see. He has an ss which makes this big thing of water, IT has to be high angled to become small water balls and to hit all in one...
    Mage, On the other hand, Has just really basic shots that dont need anything to activate how powerfull they are really. Mage's shot one shoots one blast which bunge pretty much and damage's ok. His shot 2 is two beams being shot away... IF u just have an angle for shot 1 this will hit too.. IF u have an angle for shot 1 with turtle shot 2 wont hit... IF its not a high angle i mean then . Mage's SS shoots a magic (Whatever) kind of thing away.. which explodes and there comes up this rune kind of thing.. This can damage more than one.. But if u really hit ON the enemy.. Not close ON and have quite a high angle so it was in the air for a while... U got yourself a nightmare weapon.

I myself preffer Aduka only games or Nak
    Nameless
    Last edited by Nameless; 09-12-2006 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Typing Mistake

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Which FF Character Are You?

not entirely true that you need a high angle for turtle to work, if you do it right you can get both to hit the person for full damage

also, mage is a different type of mobile than turtle

mage has a shield, turtle doesn't
    mage is laser type i believe, turtle is...i dont remember
    turtle does have more life, but shield regenerates so shield wins
    its all preference man..whatever you like go with it
    I am the greatest being in the whole universe, bow down to my gloriosity.

Mages SS breaks sheilds. You could have 900 life worth of sheild get hit with that SS and all of it would be gone.

Banned Reputation: 10

Hi I'm selling an account and this site I came across oloot site gives pretty good prices, for me at least hehe. Just want to get opinions from you guys. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    wow u just started didnt you??
    The fact is... That turtle's shot 2 (which is his strenght really) has to be ultra high angle or atleast fly for long to become one. Which makes it harder to shoot. Yes he has a shot 1 but dont expect that to be what damage you see. He has an ss which makes this big thing of water, IT has to be high angled to become small water balls and to hit all in one...Mage, On the other hand, Has just really basic shots that dont need anything to activate how powerfull they are really. Mage's shot one shoots one blast which bunge pretty much and damage's ok. His shot 2 is two beams being shot away... IF u just have an angle for shot 1 this will hit too.. IF u have an angle for shot 1 with turtle shot 2 wont hit... IF its not a high angle i mean then . Mage's SS shoots a magic (Whatever) kind of thing away.. which explodes and there comes up this rune kind of thing.. This can damage more than one.. But if u really hit ON the enemy.. Not close ON and have quite a high angle so it was in the air for a while... U got yourself a nightmare weapon.
    I myself preffer Aduka only games or Nak
    Nameless
    wow you havnt playied turtle at all have you?

turtle ss can be in the air with 1.3 power and still do 600+ damge without thor or advatars

mage shot 1 has less bunge than turtle shot 1

if you have an angle for shot 1 turtle ss's shot will hit

its not really a nightmare thing if all the other bots are kal and nak. then you get your ass owned. mage's ss only kills the shield within a 2in radius

and the sheild remover isnt much

its only 200 on sate with is about 1/5 of its total hp

Hey
    Guess
    What
    I
    Found!
    I
    Wanted
    To
    Buy