Thread: I need some advice..

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Default I need some advice..

I really don't know if this is the place to post it. And I generally speaking hate asking for real life advice online BUT..

My EX.. Someone I absolutely 100% was in love with moved across the country and we're done. I'm hurt. Ok.

I've slowly realized how much I was around her, and how shitty my friends are now that I need to be around them. I've gone out a few times since shes' left and.. I just don't see many characters around me being worthwhile as "friends". Either everyone is too serious about life, or not serious enough. I'm EXTREMELY broke until I start working again end of march(Moved to my hometown for work ) and I'm feeling EXTREMELY lonely.

What do ? I've been indulging in video games and social interaction with my online buds from back in the day(Who honestly completely make me forget about things) however as my main PC rig just recently blew even that is a hard trial. I'm too broke to really just go out and do things, and it's canada so I can't go out and partake in my sports.

What would you guys do ? I'm still devastated over my EX and her moving on hurts, but I'm 100% sure I'll get over that it's just more or less..This month and a half period of my life where.. I really just feel like Im cruising through time. I feel like theres no goal, no one walking with me, just slowly cruising along.

Am I crazy ?

Edit: I'm not STUPID, I KNOW that eventualy Ill make some worthwhile friends but I just dont feel like I have anyone close right now and its kind of...Hard.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 677

Being a person worthy of being a friend isn't easy. Give those people around you a break.

Other than that; Who doesnt feel, doesnt live.

There is really no advice anyone can give you. Its up to your own fortune,your good luck and you cant controll if you belong somewhere or not.
    Dont curl up and keep doing your thing and dont believe that what people you hang with define you as a person.

You are going to do alright, with a little bad luck its going to be thougher, with a little good luck things are going to be fine easily.

In other words:
    Focus on things you can do something about.
    Dont fear your emotions. They come with being human and they dont actually rule you.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Thank you .

That actually helped more than you probally think it would.

I've been HIDING from my feelings in the situation. I think I should just .. feel them. Not act on them.. but feel them.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

Aww, this was cute to read. I know your feels man, and if I can get out of that mess, I know for a fact you can. Just got to stay positive and get a hobby, or spend time with your friends trying to find jobs, that should keep you occupied, orrrr you could do an amazing road trip across Canada or even the States.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Don't be too hard on yourself. I know it seems bleak at first but everything will be alright. I have been there before.