Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40

Thread: Level cap achieved! Next?

  1. #26
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52
    Heartyace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    You wouldn't believe how much I use real life money to do small events / giveaways too. On PWI alone, I maybe spent 200~300 USD on OTHER people for this reason.
    Chill out man, you got your rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Your average commentor
    If she has anime flu, she will die.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

  2. #27
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancientime View Post
    Depends on the type of game.

    If you reach cap on something like WoW or GW2 nobody will care and technically that's when the game actually begins.

    If you reach cap on a grindfest like Maplestory (lol level 250 now guize) or old Flyff or Pre-Evo ROSE then you just show off all your shiny end game swag and deeps to the newbies or use your high level max buffs on them to make them worship you. You just stand there and people will gather to you for having such little lif- I mean achieving the great investment needed to get where you are today in which all players aspire to.
    Hahaha. I get this one. I played ROSE before and everybody would go stand around a Muse waiting for his/her turn to get buffed. It seemed like most end game players would either just stay in one place (no need to gain exp) and show off. The best equipment and skills can awe lower leveled players after all.

    Maybe you could also switch to another mmo. Right now I'm just waiting for Capcom to ship their mmo to the US.

  3. #28
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 30
    Melton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Mars.
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I'd clean out my sh*t bucket, and maybe log into real life for once.
    (I'm joking, don't flip out.)

    TBH, i've never truly reached a level cap for any game (well, except Guild Wars, but that isn't the point of the game anyway), so I can't say. I suppose i'd AFK in town all day waiting for stuff to happen or something.
    Currently Playing [IGN]: (Say Hi if you see me!)

  4. #29
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Melton View Post
    I'd clean out my sh*t bucket, and maybe log into real life for once.
    (I'm joking, don't flip out.)

    TBH, i've never truly reached a level cap for any game (well, except Guild Wars, but that isn't the point of the game anyway), so I can't say. I suppose i'd AFK in town all day waiting for stuff to happen or something.
    I reached the level cap of Kitsu Saga. The first MMORPG I've reached the cap for. Only used the bot system like 8 times >_> overnight only. Grand Fantasia I nearly reached the level cap, about 50~60 when it was still 75.

    No one wanted any help in Kitsu Saga due to the botting system allowing them to grind overnight =/ I actually barely gained any levels from my botting sessions anyway, maybe two.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII · Saving For: New Computer

  5. #30
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,184
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    GW2 ... already half year at 80 ... i dont lvl alts i farm w/e i can farm done all achies only thing left is to make legendary but seeing as its nearly impossible to get precursors i gave up half way after making half of the gifts ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  6. #31
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 269
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    6,293
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ancientime View Post
    You just stand there and people will gather to you for having such little lif- I mean achieving the great investment needed to get where you are today in which all players aspire to.
    Hail Zezima!

    Quote Originally Posted by SloveenEfsei View Post
    i just remembered. CRAFTING!

    if your game have crafting, that would be a perfect time to delve on that.
    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melton View Post
    I suppose i'd AFK in town all day waiting for stuff to happen or something.
    Jump hotkey is your truest friend in times like these.

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    You wouldn't believe how much I use real life money to do small events / giveaways too. On PWI alone, I maybe spent 200~300 USD on OTHER people for this reason.
    I spent $1400 on other people in Dragon Nest. Now I'm broke...

  7. #32
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110
    Chiyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
    Posts
    1,169
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    I spent $1400 on other people in Dragon Nest. Now I'm broke...
    where are you guise gettin' all your money.

    /pats back --refers to siggy/


    DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase


  8. #33
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245
    Thetake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,863
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyeon View Post
    where are you guise gettin' all your money.

    /pats back --refers to siggy/
    My guess is its money they shouldn't be spending in the first place. Most people don't just have $1000 lying around they can throw away. But I dont know maybe they do.
    Relax and enjoy life


  9. #34
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 860
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,131
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    you quit or u make a new character^^

  10. #35
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 11
    Ayotori20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceres View Post
    reached Level cap? from an onrpger? is this a joke.. next thread is going to be about how they played a game for more than a dayits like "woah a miracle has happen!!" no one here can answer the question LOL

    OFFTOPIC: i apologize but this girl has some issues with OnRPG members. Why do you find it impossible for members here to reach cap? I can show you my 8 characters in DN SEA if you want--all max all with complete gears. Seriously dude what's with the hating?

    So yeah, just to go back to the topic...
    PvP, try out new classes, join events, and wait for an update LOL

  11. #36
    Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Depends on the type of game. If you reach the cap on grinders, you need to play less.
    There are some games that want you to reach cap as fast as possible, and the previous levels are just training and tutorials.

  12. #37
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    You can also help Wine at http://www.winehq.com fix compatibility with MMORPGs in Linux if you're really bored. You'll have to dedicate at least 6 months to even report / fix one or two bugs. Because it will take weeks for a dev to actually respond correctly.

    You can also help ReactOS: http://www.reactos.org with the same thing. Unlike Wine, ReactOS plans to also implement a FOSS Windows kernel to install windows drivers. (Wine uses the linux kernel, so it can't install windows drivers.)
    Last edited by coldReactive; 03-13-2013 at 05:57 AM.

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII · Saving For: New Computer

  13. #38
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110
    Chiyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
    Posts
    1,169
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    You can also help Wine at http://www.winehq.com fix compatibility with MMORPGs in Linux if you're really bored. You'll have to dedicate at least 6 months to even report / fix one or two bugs. Because it will take weeks for a dev to actually respond correctly.

    You can also help ReactOS: http://www.reactos.org with the same thing. Unlike Wine, ReactOS plans to also implement a FOSS Windows kernel to install windows drivers. (Wine uses the linux kernel, so it can't install windows drivers.)
    I love you man. The sarcasm and reality on this post is over flowing.

    But typically for me it's the same as Melton. AFK til my PC hangs. PvP once in a while whenever friends are OL.. and lurk on forum boards.


    DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase


  14. #39
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52
    Heartyace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,343
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Just realised I got in to the habit of not actually answering these threads.

    Umm, what do I do when level cap is achieved. I normally don't play games w/o a good end game, so when I hit level cap.
    I run the endgame through till I become powerful enough to become the auction house manipulator. Then destory the games economy and hear the screams of elitist about, how imbalanced the game is (Diablo 3)(I'm just joking, silly... half of it at least )

    I also usually hold events for less motivated members of our society. Usually gets them driven enough to hit end game. Join a lower class guild make em popular, cause some rivalry with some other badass guild. And make my end game off of that. (Looking at you, Radiance)
    It's quite fun ya'll should try it.
    Last edited by Heartyace; 03-13-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Your average commentor
    If she has anime flu, she will die.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

  15. #40
    Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    4,291
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyeon View Post
    I love you man. The sarcasm and reality on this post is over flowing.

    But typically for me it's the same as Melton. AFK til my PC hangs. PvP once in a while whenever friends are OL.. and lurk on forum boards.
    I'm not being sarcastic. I even donated to ReactOS :|

    Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII · Saving For: New Computer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •