Ghosts n Goblins as an online game!?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Not really, they had the beta in Korea back in 2010(with another fairly recently) so I don't think getting an English publisher and closed beta here would be impossible by late 2013
    Good to see some optimism. If that were the case, this will be an exciting year for MMOs. Lots of titles worth waiting for!

Quote Originally Posted by IhavetheWright View Post
    Honestly, I don't feel offended seeing the "modernize" version of Ghosts N Goblins. I think it really looks cool. I just think, a lot of people can't be pleased.
    I can sympathize with them. I mean it's a classic game. But this looks to be a promising game. I don't think it will ruin any memories of the original. In fact, it might even educate some of the younger generations to try it out (and see the SNES version for themselves lol).

And yes, looking forward to play this game too. I wonder how many stages it will consist of.
    Last edited by on_and_on; 03-08-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by IhavetheWright View Post
    Me as well. The game looks fun and easier to navigate compared to other games.
    I know right! even my baby brother can play this game. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by volt665 View Post
    I know right! even my baby brother can play this game. hahaha!
    How old is your baby brother then? I think your baby brother would still have a hard time playing this.

Quote Originally Posted by on_and_on View Post
    I can sympathize with them. I mean it's a classic game. But this looks to be a promising game. I don't think it will ruin any memories of the original. In fact, it might even educate some of the younger generations to try it out (and see the SNES version for themselves lol).

And yes, looking forward to play this game too. I wonder how many stages it will consist of.
    It really looks promising. I've watched some videos they retain the sound. Especially when your character suddenly gets the armor after losing it due to a lot of hits. I really like that. I'm also looking forward to play this game.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 22

This game needs to come out now. There seems to be a rather large pile of games I'm waiting for this year, I don't think I've been looking forward to so many in years. Hopefully at least some of them turn out well :P

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

Unless there's a PSvita version coming out with cross-platform gaming, Capcom probably has no intention of ever taking on the US market with their MMORPG's. And they probably have no intention of ever letting another company publish it.
    Dungeon and Fighter
    • 57 Desperado- Tetsmega2
    • 41 Weapon Master- Engman
    • 56 Female Spitfire- Fetsmega

Monster Hunter Frontier

• Titsmega-HR60

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsmega View Post
    Unless there's a PSvita version coming out with cross-platform gaming, Capcom probably has no intention of ever taking on the US market with their MMORPG's. And they probably have no intention of ever letting another company publish it.
    Don't say that

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Haha cool. I think they nailed it with the art style. But damn ...game devs are looking for anything to make an online game with these days.
    Relax and enjoy life

Quote Originally Posted by sutasafaia View Post
    This game needs to come out now. There seems to be a rather large pile of games I'm waiting for this year, I don't think I've been looking forward to so many in years. Hopefully at least some of them turn out well :P
    Don't worry. I'm one who wants to see this game be released outside Korea.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast