Your very first

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

my very first try at MMORPG world was UO ... but i wasn't too fond of MMO's back in the day so i quit and restarted with such games like Mu Online , Priston Tale 1st , Ragnarok Online , Runescape Classics and New one ... Those days i played many many many Free to Play games cuz i couldnt aford to play any P2P games thought i paid for Priston Tale a bit ... and well after big titles hit the marked like WoW and Guild Wars i paid all my money in getting GW and i enjoyed it for years alongside WoW ... it was hard paying cuz where i lived 2 months of WoW costed 100 ... ^^ now after 14 years of gaming i am an addicted gamer playing Guild Wars 2.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 34

Another Ragnarok ... though not very sure, between International Ragnarok and the Chinese Survival Project.

Did not do much in Ragnarok, only memory is fire bombing Poring and feel very satisfied =)

Much more serious at Survival Project front, my own guild, even established a bunch of new family members at a young age >""<
    Swapping matches with my budies for element cards, hosting guild events, getting very confused w/ net drama and amused at how serious people bring things into online games // fun times, i miss survival project, will play it again if possible.

Oh and i did watch my buddies bot in d2 much much earlier if that counts ...
    Last edited by AngelTales; 03-11-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Currently Playing:
    PSOII

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

My first mmo that I played is Ragnarok then the rest is history. Yes I enjoyed it even if I was hacked 2x lol!. Yes I will definitely play it again but not a much as I play WoW and Maestia nowadays. Maybe I'll revive my very 1st character :P

Heads or Tails Reputation: 19

4 day late bump for nostalgic justice.

First MMORPG I ever played was actually a top-down, pixelated 2D tile-based game. I forget the name, sadly. I know the one after that was Star Wars Galaxies, followed by Maplestory, then Flyff, et cetera.

I wouldn't play SWG or Maplestory again, but I would hop on Flyff for a little while, even if it were only to bask in the ol' days.

I don't know what I was thinking to be completely honest.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

First online games: Diablo 1, Unreal Tournament, Diablo 2, in that order, respectively.
    Then I played Guildwars 1 for a few months. Quit. Went to Runescape to play with all my friends in school who were playing. Quit runescape after doing everything a non-subscriber could do. Went back to Guildwars played it for 5 years and here I am now cycling through MMO's (Currently: SW:TOR, League of Legends, Path of Exile, and trying to re-download CABAL.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40

My very first MMO was RO. Lol. I definitely had a ton of fun, but I probably wouldn't play it again.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 17

I touched my first MMO in 1999 and that was Tibia.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456