City of Steam (Discussion)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default City of Steam (Discussion)

I wanted to start a discussion thread about City of Steam.

Races

Heartlanders
    Avens
    Ostenians
    Stoigmari
    Riven
    Draug
    Goblins
    Orcs
    Hobbes

Classes

Arcanist-Armed with state-of-the-art aetheric manipulators, the Arcanist wields the fury of the elements against any enemies foolish enough to approach. A variety of Fire, Ice, and Lightning abilities provide them with a wide array of tactical options.

Gunner-Much of the appeal of the New Epoch’s new generation of firearms is that anyone, given time and training, can use one. Gunners, however, prove that unlocking the true potential of these weapons can’t be so easily taught. Whether they stalk individual targets with the art of Sharpshooting, conjure occult effects with Trigger Magic, or utilize the varied abilities of Support Fire, Gunners are indispensable ranged combatants.

Warder-Heirs to a millennia-old martial tradition, Warders are the first line of defense against the enemies of those they serve. Whether they stand against inhuman beasts or petty thieves, Warders meet their opponents with righteous fury. Although Warders tend to favor one of many regional traditions, they are united in a common focus on personal Duty, unflinching Leadership, and swift, punishing Judgment of enemies.

Channeler-Whether they draw from ancient Church hymnals or perform their own compositions, Channelers’ powerful melodies move the Mechanism to bring their allies into martial Harmony, restore them with Faith, and punish the unworthy with blinding Radiance.

It's currently in closed beta right now and its all in the browser. Are you guys excited about the game?
    http://cos.r2games.com/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 245
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.