Western Mmorpg company that keep the Fatigue system

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 34

Default Western Mmorpg company that keep the Fatigue system

do you hate when a western mmorpg host take a mmorpg from korea with a fatigue system and still keep the system even though We are not crazy player like korea that stay home 24/7 not going to bathroom and eating.

The system was was meant to stop korea overdose on mmorpg. but this method hurt players that like doing dungeon with new player but dont want use all there points to help out. this why you dont see new player staying with fatigue system game because your limit what you can do

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 61

I only hate it sometimes but it keeps no lifers and botters from ruining the game.

Banned Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    I only hate it sometimes but it keeps no lifers and botters from ruining the game.
    LOL dont stop gold bots. instant play on one character they make million new character each day just grind out the first 20 level quest then change over to other character. and gold bots spammer are still spamming a storm in C9

i have a life but when i get home from work i want to play game for long time till i go to bed. not have to quiet just because i run out fatigue
    Last edited by NeoJaz; 03-12-2013 at 11:40 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by NeoJaz View Post
    LOL dont stop gold bots. instant play on one character they make million new character each day just grind out the first 20 level quest then change over to other character. and gold bots spammer are still spamming a storm in C9

i have a life but when i get home from work i want to play game for long time till i go to bed. not have to quiet just because i run out fatigue
    Pretty much this, if anything the fatigue in certain games will make me wanted to play them for even longer than games without because the bar will make me wanted to use it up fully until it resets.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

i actually am one of those 24/7 players, and a fatigue system means i dont even gonna play that game at all no matter how good it is. i advice everyone to do the same to let these games die a quick painless death :P

Currently Playing: Hyrule Warriors

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i actually am one of those 24/7 players, and a fatigue system means i dont even gonna play that game at all no matter how good it is. i advice everyone to do the same to let these games die a quick painless death :P
    Ditto. Unless there is a workaround where you can effectively play another character that helps make your first character stronger. The biggest deal breaker is when a fatigue system has a cash shop item that removes the limit.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 23

games with fatigue / energy system sucks hard.

as abhorsen said, let em die a quick death.

EijiDate - Commander - lvl 5x
    Requiem: Memento Mori - Nova Server

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by arapanasati View Post
    The biggest deal breaker is when a fatigue system has a cash shop item that removes the limit.
    the catch.

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

(Youtube) Shameless GamePlay Dump

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 15

I personally like the fatigue system because it balances out the people who play 24/7 to the people who have limited amounts of time. I do not like the systems where game success is tied into game time. People say that the people who can't play 24/7 can use CS but people who plays 24/7 can also use CS. There will always be an imbalance.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23

I agree with Abhorsen. When games have fatigue I eventually do stop playing them. I try to play other characters and stuff but I really want to just focus on one. The only game I really put up with this for was DFO and even that game got rid of it. There are a lot of games like this on phones. I have played and uninstalled as soon as my stamina ran out the first time. Then you have these flash games on facebook that do the same thing. They seriously have the nerve to charge money for stamina in flash games.

Thanks Seya!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast