Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Western Mmorpg company that keep the Fatigue system

  1. #1
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,281
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Western Mmorpg company that keep the Fatigue system

    do you hate when a western mmorpg host take a mmorpg from korea with a fatigue system and still keep the system even though We are not crazy player like korea that stay home 24/7 not going to bathroom and eating.


    The system was was meant to stop korea overdose on mmorpg. but this method hurt players that like doing dungeon with new player but dont want use all there points to help out. this why you dont see new player staying with fatigue system game because your limit what you can do

  2. #2
    Olpah's Object Reputation: 61
    Urfrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Netherland
    Posts
    2,774
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I only hate it sometimes but it keeps no lifers and botters from ruining the game.

  3. #3
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,281
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urfrid View Post
    I only hate it sometimes but it keeps no lifers and botters from ruining the game.
    LOL dont stop gold bots. instant play on one character they make million new character each day just grind out the first 20 level quest then change over to other character. and gold bots spammer are still spamming a storm in C9


    i have a life but when i get home from work i want to play game for long time till i go to bed. not have to quiet just because i run out fatigue

  4. #4
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoJaz View Post
    LOL dont stop gold bots. instant play on one character they make million new character each day just grind out the first 20 level quest then change over to other character. and gold bots spammer are still spamming a storm in C9


    i have a life but when i get home from work i want to play game for long time till i go to bed. not have to quiet just because i run out fatigue
    Pretty much this, if anything the fatigue in certain games will make me wanted to play them for even longer than games without because the bar will make me wanted to use it up fully until it resets.

  5. #5
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 871
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    15,398
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    i actually am one of those 24/7 players, and a fatigue system means i dont even gonna play that game at all no matter how good it is. i advice everyone to do the same to let these games die a quick painless death :P


    my favorite videogame death :P

  6. #6
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 24

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    i actually am one of those 24/7 players, and a fatigue system means i dont even gonna play that game at all no matter how good it is. i advice everyone to do the same to let these games die a quick painless death :P
    Ditto. Unless there is a workaround where you can effectively play another character that helps make your first character stronger. The biggest deal breaker is when a fatigue system has a cash shop item that removes the limit.

  7. #7
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 23
    SloveenEfsei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bloody Ice
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    games with fatigue / energy system sucks hard.

    as abhorsen said, let em die a quick death.



  8. #8
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110
    Chiyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
    Posts
    1,170
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arapanasati View Post
    The biggest deal breaker is when a fatigue system has a cash shop item that removes the limit.
    the catch.


    DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase


  9. #9
    Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I personally like the fatigue system because it balances out the people who play 24/7 to the people who have limited amounts of time. I do not like the systems where game success is tied into game time. People say that the people who can't play 24/7 can use CS but people who plays 24/7 can also use CS. There will always be an imbalance.

  10. #10
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23
    ErickDamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,089
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I agree with Abhorsen. When games have fatigue I eventually do stop playing them. I try to play other characters and stuff but I really want to just focus on one. The only game I really put up with this for was DFO and even that game got rid of it. There are a lot of games like this on phones. I have played and uninstalled as soon as my stamina ran out the first time. Then you have these flash games on facebook that do the same thing. They seriously have the nerve to charge money for stamina in flash games.

    Thanks Seya!

  11. #11
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 132
    Viney1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,238
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    C9 Global kept Fatigue System. Dragon Nest EU kept the fatigue system and (at least for now until they change it) trashed the old system that sea and some other versions have. ^^
    Current Games:

    WoW
    No Man's Sky (PC)

    Waiting for:

    Chronicles of Elyria (PC)

  12. #12
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 47

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Fatigue system was not meant for Western games. It only makes sense in Korea where to register to play the majority of games you need a KSSN and phone or whatever activation for your account.

    Having fatigue system on a western game where the only thing that stops you from creating another account is simply registering another email or in some cases not even that is needed...it's certainly quite a pointless feature to have.
    Whoever wants to play for long periods of time will simply create another account/character and keep playing.

    To me, fatigue system is retarded, it has a purpose if the only way to create an account is by using your ID and phone verification...otherwise it's useless and retarded.

  13. #13
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,281
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamaris View Post
    Fatigue system was not meant for Western games. It only makes sense in Korea where to register to play the majority of games you need a KSSN and phone or whatever activation for your account.

    Having fatigue system on a western game where the only thing that stops you from creating another account is simply registering another email or in some cases not even that is needed...it's certainly quite a pointless feature to have.
    Whoever wants to play for long periods of time will simply create another account/character and keep playing.

    To me, fatigue system is retarded, it has a purpose if the only way to create an account is by using your ID and phone verification...otherwise it's useless and retarded.
    The Fatigue system was made to stop korea from dieding and force them to study more.

  14. #14
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 43
    Powster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    fatigue system is for bad games that dont have enough content to keep people playing.


    Heroes of Newerth - Powster
    Savage 2 - Powster
    Starcraft 2 - Powster.380 (Master Protoss/Zerg)
    Steam (CS:S, L4D2, TF2) - Powster

  15. #15
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 131
    Lina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dork Land
    Posts
    1,109
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Elsword has this even in the NA version.
    Funny thing is even my father who worries that I spend too much time playing computer games doesn't like the system, and when I mentioned that I might make a second character to play when stamina runs out on my main his reaction was "Yeah! Make that second character! BEAT THE SYSTEM!!!"
    He then proceeded to sip a bottle of beer.

  16. #16
    Banned Reputation: 34

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,281
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    Elsword has this even in the NA version.
    Funny thing is even my father who worries that I spend too much time playing computer games doesn't like the system, and when I mentioned that I might make a second character to play when stamina runs out on my main his reaction was "Yeah! Make that second character! BEAT THE SYSTEM!!!"
    He then proceeded to sip a bottle of beer.
    that not really beating the system they want you to make 2nd character then spend money on that character

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •