Is Fiesta worth playing now since it changes from outspark to gamingo?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Is Fiesta worth playing now since it changes from outspark to gamingo?

Is Fiesta really worth playing now when it changes from outspark to gamingo?
    A lot players been flaming or unhappy with the enchancement rate, drop rates and the way they dish money out from players.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by LapisRemix View Post
    Is Fiesta worth playing now since it changes from outspark
    There's your answer.
    I would say it is "more" worth playing now, since it's not hosted by Outspark.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Can't be any worse than outspark hosting it but I heard they have a similiar cash shop so I doubt it will be much different.

Theres a few private servers out there for fiesta you could always try first.

I see, thanks guys

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

For me it was already worth playing it on Outspark. The Kingdom Quests were really fun. =3

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

It's alright at best, better? Hardly. It's still the same game just less pay to win most likely.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 29

As someone who actually plays, level 105, I must say no it isn't worth playing. The same is pretty much dead on Legel, and the other servers I play on have lost a good chunk of 90+ and 40-60 players. People were locked out for months before the move, the company hasn't made any of the needed changes ( they changed hosts over a month ago, and it feels like there is not communication, and honestly the game, while feeling polished, is just starting to show its age. It needs advertising and rebalancing QUICK.

Quote Originally Posted by KiraMunkey View Post
    As someone who actually plays, level 105, I must say no it isn't worth playing. The same is pretty much dead on Legel, and the other servers I play on have lost a good chunk of 90+ and 40-60 players. People were locked out for months before the move, the company hasn't made any of the needed changes ( they changed hosts over a month ago, and it feels like there is not communication, and honestly the game, while feeling polished, is just starting to show its age. It needs advertising and rebalancing QUICK.
    Woah, I see, thanks for the suggestion man, especially you're a veteran in the game

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

before it was worth playing but now, I don't think so..
    ---
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Why? Why did he jump over?!

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 47

Gamigo is not really a good company, so the host change I'm not really sure if it makes the game better or worse than what it was.