[Discussion]Kritika Online

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 22

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    5

    Default [Discussion]Kritika Online

    Soo, I managed to register an account and am downloading right now and I was wondering who else is playing Kritika right now.

    Lets have a discussion about Kritika and post our IGNs etc here.

  2. #2
    Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163
    Elegance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Equestria
    Posts
    4,490
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Well I'm playing on the server something like 페루마고 I think.
    My ign is Messie. Should add me! and we can do that gifting thing that's oh so useful.

  3. #3
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40
    soulalchemie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    maryland.
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    Well I'm playing on the server something like 페루마고 I think.
    My ign is Messie. Should add me! and we can do that gifting thing that's oh so useful.
    Just downloaded and installed the game. Good thing I checked here before I started on a server.
    I guess I'll start on 페루마고.

  4. #4
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43
    Unplayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    restarting on 페루마고 was only lvl 7 anyways

    name is Schneide

    i have seriously no idea what ea stat means. been around 10 years since i played my last korean game lol
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

    Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin


  5. #5
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    gauban1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    LordValk add me aswell
    LordValkyrie - Weapon master - lvl66

    ARAD - ARAD -!DIRGIE SERVER!- ARAD - ARAD

  6. #6
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 43
    Unplayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Just opened guild, you can apply to guild by opening the guild tab, then typing in the guild name, press enter and double click the guild. type something in and click ok.


    guild name is: Guardians (in memory of the first arad senki guild )
    server is : 보야카


    or just leave your IGN here then we'll shoot you an invite
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

    Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin


  7. #7
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,861
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Could anyone tell me how to change a password and activate a game for hangame korea? I've got my hangame account back, but I still need to change my pass again and activate the game...


    [EDIT] Changed my password by random clicking stuff, now just need to find a way to activate the game.
    Last edited by HamsterMascot; 04-06-2013 at 03:10 PM.

  8. #8
    Game Journalist Reputation: 86
    k3lster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,785
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    Just opened guild, you can apply to guild by opening the guild tab, then typing in the guild name, press enter and double click the guild. type something in and click ok.


    guild name is: Guardians (in memory of the first arad senki guild )
    server is : 보야카


    or just leave your IGN here then we'll shoot you an invite
    Hey Unplayed, have you found any 'benefits' that are supposed to come along with guilds? Not being able to read Korean sucks ;/

    I got an extra 2 keys and 2 "instance token" for the Level 60 dungeons, but I have no idea if it was a weekend event or is it simply a guild thing lol.

  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253
    HamsterMascot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    12,861
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k3lster View Post
    Hey Unplayed, have you found any 'benefits' that are supposed to come along with guilds? Not being able to read Korean sucks ;/

    I got an extra 2 keys and 2 "instance token" for the Level 60 dungeons, but I have no idea if it was a weekend event or is it simply a guild thing lol.
    Man, I can't even set in a pin and create a character...

  10. #10
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174
    Asiankid0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Recession States of America
    Posts
    8,542
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    thought people were in 페루마고 server? did you guys move to 보야카 now?

    anyways, dling the game to try it out. ill post my ign after i create a character. feel free to ask me for any translations~ since i'm korean lol...
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •