[Discussion]Kritika Online

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hi! Does anyone have any news about the CN version of the game? Like an estimative launch-date or something like that? Wanted to play the JP version but seeing as how you need a VPN for that, might as well wait for CN version if it launches in a couple of weeks or so...

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 13

couple of weeks ? lol no the CN version has been postponed since july 2013

i'll just stick with my yoran on kr

Last edited by shion1; 01-29-2014 at 01:03 PM.

enjoy this awesome BGM of KRITIKA

playlist : http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...HXTCI2KPw3XkOb

Noticed that the Kritika Chinese version could be downloaded so I gave it a shot, took me awhile but I was able to successfully download it and create an account (hopefully the Chinese ID I chose wasn't under 18, but that's another story). Anyways I tried to log in and kept getting a weird message box. Was surfing around the front page and noticed something about a CD Activation Key. I'm assuming I missed out on signing up for closed beta/open beta?

Could be nice if someone could confirm this for me.

it's a CBT

Yeah that's what I expected, any idea when the CBT will end or when they'll start OBT?

i dont know about that but there had been many exp boost periods, looks like they want to rush the CBT for upcoming OB

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by shion1 View Post
    couple of weeks ? lol no the CN version has been postponed since july 2013

i'll just stick with my yoran on kr

Looks to similar to a shadow mage, but then it's using a scythe. The damage still looks inferior to the shadow mage, though, especially the chains.

ugh not really, she's a melee character with her scythe (she doesnt have summoning skills)

violation stance = fast and huge dmg with back attack combos, there are 3 skills which teleport you to the back of enemies then you can deal massive dmg with combos, there are another 2 huge dmg teleport skills that grants invincible frame when casting (while crimson assassin have only one back-teleport skill!)

skills from coquettish stance can "gather" enemy and deal massive dmg (much stronger than violation stance).

Now to the fun part : her EX2

... it makes every enemies (even bosses with super armor frame) enter slow motion mode (-90% all their speed) make them vulnerable and become delicious food ..for example you can cast EX2 then teleport to theire back > switch to coquettish stance and deal massive dmg, they are in slow motion due to the effect of EX2 so they cant turn around ...you know what to do to their backs

rough translation for EX2

self-effect :

violation stance :

+50% atk
    +10% moving speed
    +35% CR
    +5% CP after each crit hit
    *Lv1 10s invincible+slow motion (make enemies move/attack/react at 1/10 speed), up 1 Lv+ 0.3s effect time

coquettish stance (stack with violation stance if usinng EX2 when in violation stance then change to coquettish stance) :

+90% atk
    *Lv1 10s invincible+slow motion (make enemies move/attack/react at 1/10 speed), up 1 Lv+ 0.3s effect time

pt effect :

+10% atk / moving speed
    +35% CR
    +5% CP after each crit hit
    *Lv1 3s invincible+slow motion (make enemies around pt member move/attack/react at 1/10 speed), up 1 Lv+ 0.3s effect time

in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB30GOHKl2I

i was using a Lv.20 scythe on Lv.3x Master boss, one EX2 deal 12+ HP bars then killed him without back attack ...imagine it at higher Lv with back attacks...

finally, the funniest thing : Yoran's weakness is...her back ironic huh? while she's exploiting enemies back to deal massive dmg, her back become her weakness lol

and good news for people who are waiting for the chinese sv : Yoran will mostly be released in OB, they already had NPC rival bosses system (this one was released with Yoran patch). Well if they dont want us to have Yoran that soon, active bombarding mode and go to Tencent building...

ALLHAILKRITIKA! ALLHAILYORAN! YORANISLOVE!

oh god...cant believe i writed all this, time for some music to break that walloftext

Last edited by shion1; 03-28-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Wow, so glad I found this thread. I downloaded this game last week and have been playing on JP server since. Have to say, this game is an absolute blast to play! And worth every effort it took to register (curse you pmang.jp captcha!!)

So what classes are you all liking so far? So far i've been playing Demon Blade and Crimson Assassin, and so far i'm enjoying the assassin hell of a lot more! Fast actions, quick dashes, can single out enemies easily (good for dealing with elites quickly), and of course the izuna drop!!
    I'm jealous of the people playing on kr servers, we don't get yoran until the 23rd next week, but I wanna play that class sooo bad! I love femme fatale classes in MMOs like these (Witchblades in C9, Acros in DN, etc).

Are any of you playing on JP servers? I'd love to team up with some people. Feels so empty right now...

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast