[Discussion]Kritika Online

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Faiyth View Post
    Wow, so glad I found this thread. I downloaded this game last week and have been playing on JP server since. Have to say, this game is an absolute blast to play! And worth every effort it took to register (curse you pmang.jp captcha!!)

So what classes are you all liking so far? So far i've been playing Demon Blade and Crimson Assassin, and so far i'm enjoying the assassin hell of a lot more! Fast actions, quick dashes, can single out enemies easily (good for dealing with elites quickly), and of course the izuna drop!!
    I'm jealous of the people playing on kr servers, we don't get yoran until the 23rd next week, but I wanna play that class sooo bad! I love femme fatale classes in MMOs like these (Witchblades in C9, Acros in DN, etc).

Are any of you playing on JP servers? I'd love to team up with some people. Feels so empty right now...
    Do the JP servers have an IP block? I was under the impression that it did, since I saw someone mention it at some point.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Densetsu View Post
    Do the JP servers have an IP block? I was under the impression that it did, since I saw someone mention it at some point.
    I use a VPN client to connect to a JP VPN. Other than the few disconnects I experience on rare occassion, it has worked fine for me. No lag either.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 13

rusted inferno demon set is awesome

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Faiyth View Post
    I use a VPN client to connect to a JP VPN. Other than the few disconnects I experience on rare occassion, it has worked fine for me. No lag either.
    Ah, I thought so. I have an account for KR anyway. Just that I actually could read things on the Japanese version so I was considering just playing there instead

You guys should all migrate to JP server. x_x
    Need more players. We're getting Yoran next week too. I don't know what KR servers are like but I hear registration is a lot more complicated.

Why is there barely any discussion for this game? ((
    Even the jp boards on pmang seem fairly quiet. I suppose most foreign games don't get much in-depth discussion.
    Anyway, we finally got Yoran release. ^_^ I just class changed so still too early to give my impressions of her but so far, i'm loving this class!

Anyone know how why the patcher does this, and knows how to fix?
    Last edited by Roundcubicle; 04-28-2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: wrong image

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Is there a guild I can join on the KR version? I just got an account and I'm wondering if I'm stuck soloing the whole game or not. Thanks in advance!
    http://www.youtube.com/Tetsuo9999
    DnF videos, along with several other games.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 13

nope game is pretty dead on KR .

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Yeah, I'm just going to convince some friends to play and leave it at that. Is there a way to get this working with JoytoKey or XPadder? I've downloaded a bunch of the Japanese preset files for it, but none of them seem to work. Thanks in advance.
    http://www.youtube.com/Tetsuo9999
    DnF videos, along with several other games.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast