Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

currently playing RO2 sea server and i really hate it
    because they are always having maintenance just like today
    they have a sudden maintenance which is different from
    their weekly maintenance that will took place tomorrow
    which will probably last for another 6 to 8 hrs >.<

Olpah's Object Reputation: 74

Quote Originally Posted by KaiotakiBun View Post
    Speaking of their customer service, is it really that bad? Cause I've seen players post on its official FB page and I thought they're just messing with the CS team. LOL
    Honestly, I've never really had a problem with them. But I know some people that I played iRO with that tried to get in contact with them because of something in game, like glitches or in-game issues, and it took them forever to get a reply. Sometimes it was instant.

I had a feeling RO2 Sea was going to bomb. The moment they IP banned everyone outside of SEA and used us as a stress test, it was doomed.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

RO2 is really generic and not particularly good.

But everytime someone requests a 3D open world anime MMORPG in the request section, I think about it and realize that all 3D anime MMORPGs are basically generic grinders and then end up suggestion RO2 anyway. Because what else could I suggest? Grand Fantasia? Eden Eternal? Flyff? Rose Online? They're not particularly better than RO2.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonswitch View Post
    Because a game doesn't need to have great looking, flourishing combat with your character doing back flips and you needing to combo every possible ability in order for it to be polished and overall enjoyable.

This is exactly what game companies try to do now. Making their combat so "exciting" and "innovative" and the rest of the game is disgustingly lackluster. GW2 suffered from this exact thing. So did TERA and practically every other action-MMO in existence.

There's absolutely no debate when it comes to how polished and refined WoW's content is. Regardless if it's repetitive, the game opens up massively at endgame, which is how MMOs should be. Endgame content is what keeps players playing.

People need to stop being so concerned with how combat looks, and actually focus on how it plays, handles and the overall quality of the game. WoW is still on an entire different level to 99% of the MMOs out there.
    I agree with this, i started playing World of Warcraft about 6 days ago.. Me and my brother both decided to buy all expansions and play as RAF. So far after playing almost EVERY game out there from flyff, rose, maple story, ragnarok, swtor, GW2, DC Universe, Tera, Rift and many more.. i have to Say i am having a very good time on WOW, i am enjoying it to the fullest. The experience i'm having in wow i never felt in any other game (EXCLUDING RAGNAROK <-- my first and my favorite game of all-time). But GW2 didn't even come close.. i was very excited for it, after a few days of playing i was still very excited.. but after noticing that i am just as powerful at level 19 that i was at lvl 1.. and how small and just not alive the world was i grew to hate the game.

In WOW the world gives you a different feeling, just feels great. This is coming from someone who has only played wow for 6 days currently level 52.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 74

Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    In WOW the world gives you a different feeling, just feels great. This is coming from someone who has only played wow for 6 days currently level 52.
    I play WoW and since release, they've polished it. That's why you get that smooth gameplay feeling when you play the game. And since you are using RAF and hitting 52, if you level by yourself, you could also hit 52 in a matter of days. They lowered the exp tables a lot, making random dungeons giving you bonus exp for completing them, etc, etc. Leveling is just very easy now. My friend is already 76 and he came back from WoW after 4 years.

Blizzard is also in the process of working on character models. They did show the new NPCs of Thunder Isle (new daily quest zone), are upgraded models of Trolls. So it's safe to assume troll players will get that upgrade sometime in the future.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 78

Warp Portal just announced that iRO2 CB will be on April 18th!

Start getting ready for the CB by registering early for the CB. All you have to do is register and you'll be in. Apparently they'll also be giving prizes out to people that register for CB early (before CB starts).

Register Link: https://www.warpportal.com/landing/r...istration.aspx
    Game: Everquest Next Landmark
    In Game Name: Vinn
    Server: Liberation (ALPHA)
    Guild:

Game: Guild Wars 2
    In Game Name: Varusigo
    Server: Fort Aspenwood
    Guild: (I Forgot, will update)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Right around the time ill get bored of Defiance on 360.
    Livin' proof of a dying dream

Firor's Fury Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by kait0s View Post
    Right around the time ill get bored of Defiance on 360.
    Not even going to buy Defiance, so I'll probably play LaTale Season 2 for a bit. And then some WoW until a few days after RO2 CBT starts.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: Final Fantasy XIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: Wildstar (USA) ∑ Saving For: Television

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    I play WoW and since release, they've polished it. That's why you get that smooth gameplay feeling when you play the game. And since you are using RAF and hitting 52, if you level by yourself, you could also hit 52 in a matter of days. They lowered the exp tables a lot, making random dungeons giving you bonus exp for completing them, etc, etc. Leveling is just very easy now. My friend is already 76 and he came back from WoW after 4 years.

Blizzard is also in the process of working on character models. They did show the new NPCs of Thunder Isle (new daily quest zone), are upgraded models of Trolls. So it's safe to assume troll players will get that upgrade sometime in the future.

Had no idea trolls were being remodeled i have a Troll hunter level 27 ;]

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 78

Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    Had no idea trolls were being remodeled i have a Troll hunter level 27 ;]
    Please stay on topic.. That's not even an F2P game!
    Game: Everquest Next Landmark
    In Game Name: Vinn
    Server: Liberation (ALPHA)
    Guild:

Game: Guild Wars 2
    In Game Name: Varusigo
    Server: Fort Aspenwood
    Guild: (I Forgot, will update)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast