Ragnarok Online 2 is coming to WarpPortal

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Bumping real quick to update with some info on the beta now that the RO2 Blog site is working.

Characters that particpate in the Beta and get to at least level 10, will have their names reserved for the first 60 days after Launch!
    Participating in the Beta will earn VIP benefit at launch for your character.
    WarpPortal citizens that have both a Ragnarok 1 and pre-Register for Ragnarok 2 will receive a special Ragnarok Devoted prize* in both games!
    Register before April 2, and get 3 entries into our Grab Bag of Prizes Drawing**!

*The Special Ragnarok Devoted prize is a secret for now and will be given to both the registered Ragnarok 1 and Ragnarok 2 accounts registered on the WarpPortal, provided that the Ragnarok 2 account has a level 10+ adventurer on it by the end of the Beta.

**The Grab Bag of Prizes Drawing, will contain RO2 in-game prizes, WarpPortal Energy and even some real world swag! The amount of prizes will grow as the number of entries grows, so you will always have a moderately high chance of winning, at least 1:4 per entry.

The entries have no cash Value, and are not transferrable to other WarpPortal accounts. Prizes where applicable will be deposited directly into the registering account. If a prize is distributed digitially we will send it to the registering email address. If a shipping address is necessary we will email and request you to respond with your address. If shipping cost due to location is excessive we will exchange with appropriate valued digital prizes.

Reference: http://blog.gravityus.com/?p=3809
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 17

Defintely a great start, enough for me to give Warp Portal another go but they keep RO2 more updated compared to their other games. Server stability is also a issue, I know people in NA that RO1 is just flatout unplayable because of the lag.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Ah I'll probably give it a try when it goes into obt but I wasn't that impressed by the sea version.

I wish they would fix the movement and camera it just feels so awkward sometimes.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 26

XP Bah, I was one of those people expecting a successor to RO1, or even the old RO2, and was disappointed; maybe it'll be fun in OB if I can meet some cool people or whatevers...

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    Defintely a great start, enough for me to give Warp Portal another go but they keep RO2 more updated compared to their other games. Server stability is also a issue, I know people in NA that RO1 is just flatout unplayable because of the lag.
    This is mostly because lower spec computers and people from overseas can play it. If they were to shut down RO1 for the sake of using RO2, server stability would skyrocket (not just because low-spec people can't play it, but people don't like the new one, among other things.)

Also, Gamebooster, WTFast, etc. actually cause more problems than helping (Server issues usually.)
    Last edited by coldReactive; 03-22-2013 at 02:37 PM.

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Merumeru View Post
    XP Bah, I was one of those people expecting a successor to RO1, or even the old RO2, and was disappointed; maybe it'll be fun in OB if I can meet some cool people or whatevers...
    Ah, a good group of friends can make the worst of games, good.
    Livin' proof of a dying dream

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Apparently WarpPortal made a reply on their Facebook to someone that they will be IP blocking SEA players from the server (and I'm guessing SEA will finally return the favor as well, but you never know). Everyone else should be able to play it seems. The Indonesian an possibly PH people that were IP blocked from SEA could probably ask them to let em into iRO2 since they're IP blocked from SEA. Obviously you would have good reason to ask since their territory doesn't include yours.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Default Even Hitler reacts. Haha

Three days left before the open beta RO2. Don't hate, SEA players.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Everybody keeps saying its generic but still a lot of players are playing it and want to play it.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMiyaka View Post
    Everybody keeps saying its generic but still a lot of players are playing it and want to play it.
    I'm only going to be playing RO2 until Lime Odyssey. I will not be spending money on RO2.

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast