Ragnarok Online 2 is coming to WarpPortal

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Interested in tab-n-target games that include classes, dungeons, and grinding? Go for it.

No? Then stay far, far away. To me, this isn't even a good time waster. I played to level 35... the worst day of my life. Maybe it's because I'm a little more biased toward action type gameplay. Whatever. I hate this game. Good day.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by despairsyndrome View Post
    Interested in tab-n-target games that include classes, dungeons, and grinding? Go for it.

No? Then stay far, far away. To me, this isn't even a good time waster. I played to level 35... the worst day of my life. Maybe it's because I'm a little more biased toward action type gameplay. Whatever. I hate this game. Good day.
    people have different preferences most of the people i know just tried it out of nostalgia.. although, they were pretty disappointed cuz the good stuff from the first one were changed in the sequel
    Anyway, they still enjoy it anyway ^^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by despairsyndrome View Post
    Sounds pretty much perfect.
    Livin' proof of a dying dream

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMiyaka View Post
    people have different preferences most of the people i know just tried it out of nostalgia.. although, they were pretty disappointed cuz the good stuff from the first one were changed in the sequel
    Anyway, they still enjoy it anyway ^^
    The game has sorta grown on me. The first time I played it I was a bit disappointed because I was looking at it and compared it to Ragnarok which is a game I played for 7-8 years so obviously you can't even compare the two because they are so different.

Really it's just another 3d anime inspired game with a ragnarok theme and nothing more. Is that a bad thing? For some maybe, I played cloudnine(Holic 2) for 2 years so I'm one for generic anime inspired games so I'll play it lol.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 36

Why couldnt they do a ragnarok like the real one.
    I dont care if the 2d graphics stay the same. Just new areas, new skills/classes, new mobs etc.
    Just a new game with the same old combat, graphics, no questing and whatnot. The core should stay the same.
    I would instantly play it. I dont even give a **** about RO2

Quote Originally Posted by janii View Post
    I dont care if the 2d graphics stay the same. Just new areas, new skills/classes, new mobs etc.
    Just a new game with the same old combat, graphics, no questing and whatnot. The core should stay the same.
    So, an expansion?

Project R1? Probably the closest thing you'll get anytime soon.

I agree I don't think this game deserves to be the sequal to Ragnarok but what can you do.

Im actually glad its not like RO1. After years of that game, and years of private servers of that game. I can honestly say im pretty much done with RO1. But im excited to still be able to set foot in the same world tho

Way i see it is, RO2 is equivalent to the movie Prometheus. Its still a mmorpg, just like Prometheus is a sci-fi movie. Yet, they both really dont do anything new. Nothing, out of the ordinary. Pretty generic stuff tbh. But, they are both set in the same "world"

Its not exactly what most of you wanted, but its good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kait0s View Post
    Im actually glad its not like RO1. After years of that game, and years of private servers of that game. I can honestly say im pretty much done with RO1. But im excited to still be able to set foot in the same world tho

Way i see it is, RO2 is equivalent to the movie Prometheus. Its still a mmorpg, just like Prometheus is a sci-fi movie. Yet, they both really dont do anything new. Nothing, out of the ordinary. Pretty generic stuff tbh. But, they are both set in the same "world"

Its not exactly what most of you wanted, but its good enough for me.
    Yeah agreed.

It has potential anyway and hopefully with all the aspects of Ragnarok alot of us love it will turn out to be something Ragnarok players will actuall enjoy one day.

Glad it's being run by warpportal so atleast we know the game will keep rolling along and not close down anytime soon.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

I dont even give a **** about RO2
    oohh so much hate, you played RO2 before?
    ---
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Why? Why did he jump over?!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast