Ragnarok Online 2 is coming to WarpPortal

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by kait0s View Post
    Its not exactly what most of you wanted, but its good enough for me.
    b'aww

/10chars

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends - Grand Chase

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 11

People above actually have a point. People should stop comparing RO2 to RO1 and just learn to appreciate the game itself. I know a lot of people who enjoy it despite of the negative comments found alll over the internet LOL

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ayotori20 View Post
    People above actually have a point. People should stop comparing RO2 to RO1 and just learn to appreciate the game itself. I know a lot of people who enjoy it despite of the negative comments found alll over the internet LOL
    stop complaining and deal with it. nuff said.
    ---
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Why? Why did he jump over?!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Kannaaashi View Post
    stop complaining and deal with it. nuff said.
    If only it were that simple though. People always find reasons to complain. I honestly never really cared how "dedicated" RO2 was to the first game. Because I was tired of RO1 after years of playing...and RO1 wasn't that much of a masterpiece itself besides the PvP.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 17

People are simply sheep, people will bash a game because others bashed the game. As you point out, if you pay attention to the people who spend time to try the game out there is a lot of favorable opinions. But tbh this isnt the forums to find that in abundance.

But to be honest, bothering to point it out isnt constructive either. Saying "wish people would stop complaining and comparing it to other games that I dont want them to" is completely redudent and egocentric. Let people say their opinion, regardless if it is actually their own. People who are actually interested in the game will try it and come to their own conclusions.

I and many others in this thread has shared our honest opinion (many favorable) of the game yet you seems to pass constructive opinion and solely focus and call out the ones "you disagree with".
    Last edited by renrinken; 05-01-2013 at 02:57 AM.

I Don't remember disagreeing with anyone
    yeah, you all guys shared your opinions... that's why im also sharing mine

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 17

I Don't remember disagreeing with anyone
    yeah, you all guys shared your opinions... that's why im also sharing mine
    To be fair all you did was 1. Tell people what to think 2. Mention what "other" people think. I personally would of loved to read a detailed first impressions of what you liked and didnt liked but you didnt do that. Even though I completely agree with you that people are just spouting negativity without giving any substance to back it up, your also doing the exact same thing but in reverse.

So I shall briefly support what you said. Indeed RO1 and RO2 are very different games, they are not even in the same genre. RO1 is a sprite based isometric MMO with simplistic combat that was highly customization in terms of character builds. RO2 on other hand is iterative themepark MMO with the traditional hotkey MMO we have come to love. Classes are cookie cutter and focus is more about progressing then being a unique little flower and building a unique class.

It is also important to identify at this current time, RO2 is almost exclusively PVE, where RO1 was heavily pvp focused.

So yes, absolutely dont play RO2 if your wanting a RO1.5, different game, different genre. However if you want a iterative MMO that follows in footsteps of games like Eden Eternal with fun classes and semi-immersive world then this game is definitely worth trying out.

Quote Originally Posted by renrinken View Post
    To be fair all you did was 1. Tell people what to think 2. Mention what "other" people think. I personally would of loved to read a detailed first impressions of what you liked and didnt liked but you didnt do that. Even though I completely agree with you that people are just spouting negativity without giving any substance to back it up, your also doing the exact same thing but in reverse.

So I shall briefly support what you said. Indeed RO1 and RO2 are very different games, they are not even in the same genre. RO1 is a sprite based isometric MMO with simplistic combat that was highly customization in terms of character builds. RO2 on other hand is iterative themepark MMO with the traditional hotkey MMO we have come to love. Classes are cookie cutter and focus is more about progressing then being a unique little flower and building a unique class.

It is also important to identify at this current time, RO2 is almost exclusively PVE, where RO1 was heavily pvp focused.

So yes, absolutely dont play RO2 if your wanting a RO1.5, different game, different genre. However if you want a iterative MMO that follows in footsteps of games like Eden Eternal with fun classes and semi-immersive world then this game is definitely worth trying out.
    what she said :P

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 15

So ragnarok online 2 is like wow or eden eternal, i think i'll just return back to the original one day.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 14

is this the same as the one on steam?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast