Looking for mmorpg that easy to find friends or guild to join and play together :D

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Looking for mmorpg that easy to find friends or guild to join and play together :D

Looking for mmorpg that easy to find friends or guild to join and play together Hopefully it's a anime style mmorpg as I prefer those kind of games. And I prefer 3D games like fiesta just an example, where you click the monster and press the skill.
    Another thing is that I really like it where players gather and do a dungeon together, fighting boss and getting drops or equips ( optional though )

Firor's Fury Reputation: 60

TERA has a freakin' "Guilds on Server" list.

But since you want targeted. Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal have a guilds on server list.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: Final Fantasy XIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: Wildstar (USA) Saving For: Television

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    TERA has a freakin' "Guilds on Server" list.

But since you want targeted. Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal have a guilds on server list.
    Both played But still, thanks

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Spirit Tales has a guilds feature, where you can sign up for a guild and the leader can add you once he reviews it.

Some even have auto-join. With that said, its not a hugely populated game. But the community is pretty helpful so it makes up for it.
    Livin' proof of a dying dream

Quote Originally Posted by kait0s View Post
    Spirit Tales has a guilds feature, where you can sign up for a guild and the leader can add you once he reviews it.

Some even have auto-join. With that said, its not a hugely populated game. But the community is pretty helpful so it makes up for it.
    Spirit Tales is made by the same developer as Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia :|

Detective Kirby Reputation: 22

Yeah you're going to want to dodge any anime game under Aeria as Eden Eternal dominates all of them (although not as much as you'd like).

You could try Neverwinter, it might work out for a little. Then there's Aion. Pretty much easy to find people, all you have to do is ask and talk.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Spirit Tales is made by the same developer as Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia :|
    Spirit tales is somehow already dead >.< So I uninstalled it. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh View Post
    Yeah you're going to want to dodge any anime game under Aeria as Eden Eternal dominates all of them (although not as much as you'd like).

You could try Neverwinter, it might work out for a little. Then there's Aion. Pretty much easy to find people, all you have to do is ask and talk.
    Tried playing Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia, somehow I prefer grand fantasia over eden eternal. Don't know why.
    Couldn't play Aion as my laptop couldn't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh View Post

Until Lime Odyssey finally comes out. I also prefer Grand Fantasia over Eden Eternal, but Kitsu Saga over both (if they take out the bot system that is.)