Anybody could help me pick/suggest a new MMORPG to play, with fairly low system req?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Anybody could help me pick/suggest a new MMORPG to play, with fairly low system req?

Well, I need something with low, or at least medium, system requirements. My graphics card is pretty decent but my CPU is only 1.6 Ghz with single core... so it sucks and lags. I played WoW for a while and I now play LoL, on and off, but that's all...

I love games with turn based battle system or anime graphics. I always liked 2d anime graphics type of games over realistic looking 3d ones tho, I guess that's why I never even bothered to get faster CPU when I had money... all tho now I kinda regret it, but 3d I guess is fine too cos I enjoyed WoW.

I was playing Myth War 2 for few years, Wonderland Online, Trickster, Zodiac Online, Myth Craft and Altis Gates. Altis never even came out of beta and got cancelled just like Myth Craft, Trickster and Zodiac got shut down, Myth War 2, I got few high level chars already there and it has no new updates and bug fixes for ages, publisher just don't give a crap and lets game slowly die, so it's now nothing but boring now.

So yea... lol. Anybody could suggest me a fun game to play? ^^ What games you play/have played? Maybe recommend your favorite ones? I would appreciate any input.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

A lot of these are outdated, but it's a start.

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/showthre...MOS-CHECK-THIS!
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends; IGN: Hide And Go Seek
    Grand Chase (MY HIP!); IGN: Genovi

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Lisak View Post
    Well, I need something with low, or at least medium, system requirements. My graphics card is pretty decent but my CPU is only 1.6 Ghz with single core... so it sucks and lags. I played WoW for a while and I now play LoL, on and off, but that's all...

I love games with turn based battle system or anime graphics. I always liked 2d anime graphics type of games over realistic looking 3d ones tho, I guess that's why I never even bothered to get faster CPU when I had money... all tho now I kinda regret it, but 3d I guess is fine too cos I enjoyed WoW.

I was playing Myth War 2 for few years, Wonderland Online, Trickster, Zodiac Online, Myth Craft and Altis Gates. Altis never even came out of beta and got cancelled just like Myth Craft, Trickster and Zodiac got shut down, Myth War 2, I got few high level chars already there and it has no new updates and bug fixes for ages, publisher just don't give a crap and lets game slowly die, so it's now nothing but boring now.

So yea... lol. Anybody could suggest me a fun game to play? ^^ What games you play/have played? Maybe recommend your favorite ones? I would appreciate any input.
    Just on the first page of the mmo request section there is a ton of the same questions you asked, Phrased differently with a bit less detail. But all in all you'll get the same answer.

Pass that, Eden eternal seems to be your only hope right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    I'm usually not at fault, so I don't normally have the opportunity to apologize.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Rock Man Reputation: 2

i think alot of anima mmorpg are low req not very sure sorry
    pandora saga is a very nice game i play it bevore

and they dont ask to much of your comp
    Minimum System Requirements:
    CPU: Intel Pentium4 1.8GHz
    RAM: 512 MB
    VGA: Video RAM 64 MB or higher DirectX9.0c compatible products
    DX: DirectX 9.0c or higher
    [TR]
    [TD]http://gamesystemrequirements.com/[/TD]
    [/TR]
    HDD: 1.5 GB or higher
    Network: 56k modem

and the only mmorpg what have a turnbased system is atlantica online

but sadly is a little bit heavyer for your comp but maby with some seting you stil can play
    Last edited by mandylion; 03-16-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 31

http://ecoltactics.gamescampus.com

you should try this browser game out when it goes to open beta it works like final fantasy tactics with a story and many quests, i haven't really played for long but it has low requirements because its.... a browser game!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkaMerka View Post
    How did you get a pet and cash gear in latale? the only fashion gear I see thats not money wise is free.