Browser game : Galactic Supremacy - Looking for beta testers
Galactic Supremacy is a free multiplayer space strategy browsergame that allows you to build an Intergalactic Empire.
The game has been developed by Blue Turtle, an independent video game studio formed by 4 people.
Galactic Supremacy is a space management game (i.e. 4x game: eXploration, eXploitation, eXpansion, eXtermination) that beyond the fundamentals renews the genre thanks to major innovations:
- 9 playable alien races: Characteristics, Attributes & racial Powers specific to each
- New range of combat system: Spying, Interception of fleets, Carrying of light ships, Planet conquests
- Management of resources: Raw materials, Population and Money
- Technology tree: Discovery and development of technologies coming from player’s previous specializations
- Persistent universe: Visual evolutions of buildings, 35 kind of planets and moons, Musical themes,...
At the head of your empire, you define your own strategy: build alliances, manage your trade, exploit asteroids, and battle your opponents.
UPDATE: It's far too Pay2Win for my tastes, with the ability to buy anything in game practically, for real money. Other than that, it wasn't bad at all, good art and such, I never made it as far as combat before I saw the cash shop goods, then closed it.