Thread: Renaissance Heroes - rant topic

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Renaissance Heroes - rant topic

So. I never did something like this bevor, but that was just unbelivable and i need to write it down.

I looked thru the forum today like every other day. Someone asked if it was possible to purchase the costumes ONLY beta player had access to as a Thank you for help with the game. So i wrote that it wouldnt be fair to us Beta players since we spend alot of time to find bugs etc.
    But guess what?
    That was the response of the GM.
    "
    Re: Costumes
    It is safe to say that those costumes will make their way into the shop. They were exclusives for Beta players, and they got permanent ones for free. So, if you would like to purchase them, you will have a chance. "

Is this exclusive? NO ITS NOT. I heard some bad things bevor about that company,but i couldnt imagine how they slap the few players that are left and do things like that.
    I stoped already a few weeks ago playing any game of them because they keep coming with new games and give a **** about the games that are out. I wont play a game as long it wont get improved or atleast to get ride of bugs. For example. Bugs that are around since the 1st day are still around to this day. People who write alot of ideas and bugs down on the forum just get a "thank you" and thats it. New players have to wait ages for help to get the game running because the GM´s arent on. Have a problem on sunday? That sucks because they wont even look on the forums on a sunday but telling us that their vacation was great and relaxing like somebody does care.
    So, do yourself a favour and stay away from them and their games.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Not really the place to, excuse the term, 'b**ch about' something like this, but I do agree with you. You don't stab beta testers in the back like that. Beta testers are essentially working for the game company to better the game. If they aren't getting paid, they should at least get an exclusive item to show they worked to better the game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Honestly I see nothing wrong with it. Theres so many games that do this kind of thing already does this one need to stick out? I honestly found the game enjoyable but its dead as dead can be at this point no ones playing. About forum issue tons of companies are like that they dont work on saturday and sunday so they help you on monday or next available work day.