Szone online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by SadGar View Post
    Okay, I will not argue with you.
    You don't need to because he's right. a name change doesn't make it a whole new ip, a name change is what it is, a name change, nothing more/nothing less.

But back on topic, I'd prob try this out. Looks interesting enough.

This game is great at the beginning, loads of fun. But the more you play. The more you start to realize how bad it actually is. If you're looking for a game you can say you'll be playing for a long time, this is not it. It is a great idea overshadowed only by the terrible development. It is considered alpha/beta stage. There is a small cash shop within the game kind of, but when I played prices were ridiculous, they were in no way what you would expect. There is hardly anyone who spoke English on the development team. They would generally either communicate through broken English or many of us suspected them using online translation. There was little support towards English players, even on the English servers. Russian, and other speakers who had prior knowledge of the game due to their server, would use exploitation to keep control of bases which were some of the only ways to obtain many of the weaponry. Not to mention there use to be custom armor for clans there was a requirement of something like 10 or 15 people to purchase it for you to be able to do it. Depending on how customized you wanted it, it could be even up to $50 or more, sometimes less. By the time the clan I played with decided to purchase said armor. They services were no longer offered, there was no real reason. But for a small development team $500+ is is a significant amount. At the time there was absolutely no hack protection what so ever, so many people were free to use common hacks you would see in a fps/tps wall-hacks, no recoil, ect.

End of the story is, the game was great fun, I met a lot of great people both English, JP, Korean, and even a few Russian players. It had potential to be a great game, with fantastic ideas. But all of it will go to waste with the crappy development team. I've probably played with many of you here. So if you're looking for a fun game to mess around with go for it. If you're looking for a game that will steadily grow, with a great community and development team? Turn around and walk away. It was sad to see a great idea be ruined to shambles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12