good games playable on my computer

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Cool good games playable on my computer

i have an hp pavilion slimline s5220y, its factory stats and never been upgraded (as if it can be) and i have a really hard time finding games that can be played on it and with my attention span, as small as it is, keeps me from playing 1 game for more that a month at a time, which is why i make so many characters on the games i play. i love to play games like perfect world international, s4 league and vindictus, but due to some technical and human difficulties , i can't or quit playing them. at the moment i am playing elsword and dragon nest but losing interest fast. i prefer 3rd person point-of-view games (not over the top games like battle of the immortals) and occationally 1st person shooters and side scrollers and clearly with a low-bugget computer, i can't pay for any games, and with games getting as advanced as they are, there is a high chance that i can't play any games made after 2008-2010. so i am pleading for suggestions on games that are playable on this piece-o-shit computer of mine. i play just about any genre of games out there (as long as they're not over-view or turn-based games). i'm not a "heavy player", like the people who can get to lv 50 within a week, i'm more of a "past-the-time player" who is off and on several times a day. i absolutly love beautiful games with lots of action, like vindictus for example, but due to a repair i had to get on the computer, i can no longer play it, so there's a small chance my computer was knocked down a few inches, but that also could be because vindictus has gotten so high since i last installed it a few years back. sorry for this being so long, but i'm in desparate need of new games, and please don't give me pay-to-play or buy-to-play games nor tell me to get a better computer, graphics card or whatever, because i know this computer is junk, but i can't do anything about it, and thank you for all your free to play game suggestions.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

S4 League > GunZ
    Vindictus > RaiderZ
    Perfect World > Flyff
    Elsword > Dragon Saga

I recommend Continent of the Ninth if you can run it.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I tried raiderz and continent of the ninth...they're both duds...and I couldn't get into the others