How to Fail at Smite

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question How to Fail at Smite

Hello folks! I'm Smitten and I was wondering how many of you have heard of the free-to-play 3rd person MOBA called Smite?

I used to be a pretty fanatical WoW player, logged in for the first time shortly after the release of classic and just couldn't put it down as I was in love with the setting and the gameplay (pvp especially) until I found this game. My subscription to WoW is history and I couldn't imagine going back, not saying that will happen to you, but it did to me!

I'm now producing a youtube series called "How to Fail at Smite" where I examine each of the gods and give you tips on how to play correctly by analyzing my mistakes!

Here's a look at both the game and my series! If you'd like to play Smite, I've got a link in the description so you can setup your account!

Let me know what you think and if you'd like to try it out with me!
    -Smitten

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

How to fail at smite? Play it casually and not care about your team.

Also, referral links aren't allowed on OnRPG, please remove the information about clicking a link in the description, or remove the referral link.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    How to fail at smite? Play it casually and not care about your team.

Also, referral links aren't allowed on OnRPG, please remove the information about clicking a link in the description, or remove the referral link.
    Don't post anymore, your post count is my birth year.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild