Talk me into the Note II

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Default Talk me into the Note II

Talk me into buying it..

150$ with bell's 3 year. I need to large coverage, so bell's almost my only option in Canada.

OR into the Sony ZL for 100$

REGARDLESS, PLEASE TALK ME INTO ONE. Im really leaning towards the note right now, but maybe you can convince me the ZL is a better choice. I dont know :S.

What phones do you guys own, what do you reccomend ?
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 134

nope .

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 151

I was thinking of ordering a Nexus 4 soon. I don't know. I thought about getting the Note II, but girls pants pockets are too small for them. I wouldn't consider any Sony phones either, since my previous phones were Sony, and.. well.. they kinda died on me. ._.

Rogers has the Note II and HTC One for $150, so check and see if Bell has the HTC One as well? I dunno. I dunno what to get either. ._.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

If you got small hands dont get a note.. its ridiculous. Get either the S3, One, or the nexus 4 (which is really cheap.)

I know someone whose about 5'5 with super small hands they literally have to hold it like this to make a call. lol.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 04-11-2013 at 12:43 AM.

General Manager Reputation: 353

My fiance loves hers but it's really dependent on what you intend to use it for. For her it's more a tablet with wifi that's small enough to fit into her purse and offers enough features to make her job immensely easier (Veterinarian)

But she makes most of her calls via speaker phone or headsets due to the reason Trey points out above.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Innovation is now having games play themselves? I don't want to live on this planet anymore. - Blackomen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    My fiance loves hers but it's really dependent on what you intend to use it for. For her it's more a tablet with wifi that's small enough to fit into her purse and offers enough features to make her job immensely easier (Veterinarian)

But she makes most of her calls via speaker phone or headsets due to the reason Trey points out above.
    The MAIN reason Im considering it is because of the screen. Having a 5 + for reading / media usage outside seems absolutely amazing. Im a HUGE reader, and it seems like it could be worth the investment.

Ugh.

The Xperia ZL looks quite nifty too, though :/.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"