OnRPG Neverwinter Guild

Game Journalist Reputation: 10

Default OnRPG Neverwinter Guild

I've moved this to it's own thread so it doesn't get lost in the two huge threads about Neverwinter that already exist. Myself and six other adventurous souls formed the OnRPG guild in Neverwinter yesterday. We are OnRPG's Adventurers and you can join us on the Dragon shard. Check out the tl;dr version for all the details.

tl;dr:

Shard: Dragon
    Name: OnRPG's Adventurers
    Contact Info: Kiralla@MareticulousMeta (More to come as soon as we get officers)
    Event details: First event this Saturday May 4th, time TBD, Will be playing through a Foundry quest.
    Currently Playing
    The Secret World, Guild Wars 2, Guild Wars
    Waiting For
    Elder Scrolls, Everquest Next, The Division, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
    Previously Played
    Everquest, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes, TERA, Neverwinter, Rift

Game Journalist Reputation: 10

Just making sure everyone knows, we will be holding our first in game event, a Foundry run Tomorrow (Saturday) at 8 PM CET, 7PM GMT, 2PM EST, and 11 AM PST. I hope to see you all there on the Dragon shard. At that time we will be able to get anyone invited to the OnRPG guild who wishes to join us. To take part in the event please be sure you are either a Founder or are over level 15.
    Currently Playing
    The Secret World, Guild Wars 2, Guild Wars
    Waiting For
    Elder Scrolls, Everquest Next, The Division, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
    Previously Played
    Everquest, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes, TERA, Neverwinter, Rift

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 219

Tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day, so I have no idea how many people you'll actually get playing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mime Taxidermy View Post
    I don't think that Internet Explorer can display CSS, only HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Looks like fun to me, when the creatures die and freeze then burst into a bunch of smaller cubes makes me squeal like a small girl.