Thread: Marvel Heroes!!!

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 18

Default Marvel Heroes!!!

Anyone here know how I can get into the closed beta? Or anyone feel nice to let me know the dl link or a beta code or whatever? lol I don't want to wait until the 4th!!

I love how the ceo is David Brevik, (created d1,d2/etc).. just simply amazing cannot wait for this game omg!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Coming from a guy who played the beta for three of the beta weekends I can honestly say it's not going to last long. It's literally just another Diablo 3 thats reskinned with marvel stuff.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

Not sure if there is going to be another closed beta weekend, maybe one more? Not sure. I know a lot of people are hating on the game but I thought it was a lot of fun, but maybe that's because I've played D3 to death and needed a break. It's certainly not as smooth as D3 but I enjoyed it a lot. I don't think I can say much more...pretty sure there's still an NDA isn't there?

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

There is not going to be another beta. The release date is early in June. Sorry you missed it.

@Jermatoo: I must disagree. The game goes above and beyond Diablo 3 in not only gameplay, but potential and versatility. Every hero plays differently, playing with friends is actually encouraged, itemization is done properly, plenty of build variety, support skill system, and a lot of other things that Diablo 3 just doesn't offer at all. It's true that it is a diablo clone, but it's done properly and will be a big success.

@Sutasa: The NDA was basically removed when they decided to do the open beta weekend. Still there is not much that people wouldn't expect from something made by Brevik, a diablo clone.