Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Between the Worlds

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

"Please don't go!" Screams six year old Dina, completely wrapped around Tess Harmony's left leg. her little fingernails scrape against pale skin, causing Tess to wince slightly. Micah stands with his arms crossed by Ariel's crib, not amused at all by the situation. He's also not helping, so Tess is left trying to pry the little blonde angel off of her leg. After a few minutes of struggle she manages to dislodge the child, kneeling down to look her in the eyes.

"I won't be gone forever Dina," She promises with a smile, cupping her younger sisters cheek.

Dina sniffles but nods, launching herself at Tess with more force than what a six year old should exert. After Tess pulls away she walks on unsteady feet to Ariel's crib, peering in at the brunette baby. She's fast asleep, not at all bothered by the commotion. she brushes a bit of her hair back, leaning in to kiss her cheek. Lastly she hugs Micah, making sure he knows all the emergancy numbers he will need. She honestly doesn't want to leave them, especially not so soon after their mother died. But this is the best opportunity she's been given in a long time. She pats Dina on the head as she heads for the door.

"Be good for Micah," She says as an afterthought, disappearing out the door and quickly hopping in her silver Altima. Before anymore distractions can be had she peels out off the driveway, heading quickly for the building she'll be living at and working at. The second it comes into view she gapes - its huge! She finds the parking lot with the assistance of a man working outside the building, finding an easy space to park her car. She grabs up her two bags filled with clothes and hygiene products. They arnt too heavy but she makes haste to get to the door and use her bracelet to get in. She has as other worker show her to her room. Its spacious, fitted with nearly all her stuff already; She sent it early so she wouldn't procrastinate in moving in.

A large vanity table sits against one wall, her bed in the rooms center, two nightstands on either side. The walls are lavender, like she had requested and the borders a deeper purple color to match her comforter and pillow set. Her desk sits against the wall by the door, her computer already there but not yet hooked up. She puts away her clothes quickly, changing from her sweaty street clothes to a better pair of loose fitting jeans and a white shirt that flairs out at the sleeves. She straightens our her messy hair before leaving the room.

Once in the elevator she spots a sign that says for her to go to the conference room. Since she has nothing better to do she does just that, noticing a girl with black and blue hair saying something sarcastic about another person. Tess frowns, and she can't stop the words from flowing out.

"Sarcasm isn't very nice you know, we have to work with her. She could be a really nice individual." She says to the woman as she follows her into the meeting room.
    Last edited by BleedForMe33; 05-27-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Kalus touches the necklace his sister had given him for luck, in the mountains of his world they call it an Amot. It's concealed underneath his plain black t-shirt, right against his heart. He clutches the strap of his back pack tighter and walks in the building. People bustle around, and he finds a clerk at a desk. "Do you know where I can find my room?" Kalus asked the pudgy man with glasses. "Name?" The man asked briskly. "Kalus-" he began, but the man cut him off, "Floor three, first on your left." Kalus nodded his thanks and walked to the elevator. His wings bristled slightly as they went up, and Kalus remembered flying up the mountain his family lived on.

He quickly found his room, it was tastefully furnished. Mahogany dressers and desks and table tops, a rich cotton bedspread on his king sized bed and all of his clothes neatly tucked away. He dropped his back pack on the ground beside the door and explored a little. He washed his face off, examining his owl-like eyes. They were bright and alert, ready for whatever challenges this life can hold. He splashed some water on his face and ran his fingers through his naturally highlighted hair. Kalus dried off and went to the second floor to find the conference room. He heard women talking not too far away and followed. The room was already occupied with a variety of people, and he puts a sly grin on his face.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(( okay so just to remind everyone, i will be gone tuesday-saturday. i will try and post if i can, but if not this wont continue on my point until saturday, sunday, or monday. but converse in the conference room if you would like. Thanks everyone for the posts, its off to a good start :3 ))
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(( Im back now guys!!! so less resume. oh and if anyone has any mission ideas they would want private message me :3 ))