Between the Worlds

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

okay sorry about all that ignore the demon one its the human one my computer was freaking out on me
    Kawaii~Saru

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

theres an edit button hun.
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

ok let me fix it
    Kawaii~Saru

Kay Shadow your in

The RP is still open. I will be gone from Tuesday to Saturday night. So first post with move-in will probably be later today or tomorrow. An assignment will not be posted probably until next Monday. Thanks everyone for joining, I hope its good.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Name: Kalus Evestrong
    Nickname/ Goes by: Kalus
    Race: Fairy
    Why did you apply / agree?: He applied for his parents. He wants to keep people safe from unjust crimes.
    History: Kalus spent most of his childhood in the mountainous region of the Fairy world. When they vacationed on Earth his mother and father were killed by demons when they first traveled to Earth. Kalus was left with only his younger brother and older sister, Draco and Lillith, to call family. Fortunately they had old family money and many servants to help with the finances. When Kalus turned of age he left his world and went to the Angel world, where he worked doing odd jobs. He met a girl named Ael and fell madly in love with her. Unfortunately, Ael wanted nothing to do with him, he had no goal or purpose. Ael finally had to tell him to get lost, and he still hasn't completely gotten over her. He went to the Human world in hopes of finally pursuing what he always wanted in life: equality and justice.
    Personality: Kalus is blatantly honest, even by Fairy standards. Ever since Ael he hasn't been open to letting people see his true self, which is very optimistic and charming. Kalus naturally draws people, whether it's because of his sad yellow owl eyes that run in his family, or the way he accepts everyone.
    Appearance: Kalus has yellow owl eyes that make him always appear pensive. His hair is brown, but highlighted with deep blues and purples. His wings are very masculine, they are small and come to sharp jagged points, like rocks sticking out of the ocean. His wings are steely black and shimmer like mirrors. He stands at a staggering six foot four inches, and likes to keep his beard scruffy.

nice story I thought it was a coincidence cuz my name was almost Lillith
    Kawaii~Saru

Niklas_Robert, Klaus is accepted. Nice touch with the eyes (:

Name: Tess Harmony
    Nickname/ Goes by: Tess
    Race: Angel
    Why did you apply / agree?: the WF noticed she had the neccesary qualifications and gave her a call. Ultimately it was her mother who pushed her to agree.
    History: Always the weakest link, or the most ignored. Her family consisted of several siblings and only her mother to take care of them. Being the eldest just meant she had a duty to help her mother out, at the cost of her own childhood. A sense of justice and need to just get away led her to a law enforcement career, but she didn't stay very long. Tess always was out of the loop, and once she returned home she learned of her mothers unfortunate illness. This was around the time she had been offered a job with the WF. She agreed only after her mother passed away, and she took on the responsibilities of her youngest siblings Micah, Ariel, and Dina. fortunantly enough Micah agreed to stay home and take care of Ariel and Dina while Tess makes sure there's a steady stream of funds for them. She also moved them to the human world, where it will be easier for them to be taken care of.
    Personality: Tess is brave and willing, a good judge of character with a quirk for acting a fool. She is sweet hearted, but can be mean if she needs to be. She also has a scary way of making people open up to her and repent when she's around. Whether its her angelic nature or some unknown power she seems to always leave a good impression on people...Although Demons are another story. oddly enough she just can't get along well with demons, often angering them before they anger her.
    Appearance: she mostly wears loose white clothing, and black boots. She's stronger than she looks, but that's mostly due to all the excersice she gets. She has a more built frame, and stands at five foot nine. Her height isn't really considered odd since most everyone in her family is nearly six feet tall. her light blue eyes shine and give her an innocent glow, and her long curly blonde hair is often kept no longer than two inches past her shoulders.
    Picture:
    Last edited by BleedForMe33; 05-27-2013 at 03:18 AM.

Bleed, glad your back. Sorry bout having to make a new account though, bummer. Anyway, Tess is accepted

yeah, its cool. i all get my groove back. thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast