Who wants to help Oister quick? :3

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

Default Who wants to help Oister quick? :3

So I need something fairly simple done, it'd be really awesome if you guys could help me. I have an image of an insert for a disc which I am going to print out and put into a jewel case. Here is the image:

If it doesn't show full res because I know sometimes OnRPG scales stuff down, heres a direct link - http://imgur.com/mF1dgnm

Now, what I need is for someone to extend it out just a bit at the right side (next to the image and barcode) and I need it to look somewhat like the end of a Playstation 1 disc. It doesn't need to be perfect by any means, just something so that when I look at it on my shelf it blends in and I can identify the game without pulling it out. Here is an example of what I need -

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...1/b42b415a.jpg

Just a simple black strip with the game name (Tomba!) in the middle of it. I don't need the fancy greatest hits stuff, I don't need the NTSC stuff, I don't need any of that. I really don't care what the font is. Just a black bar about the width of a CD spine (a little bigger is OK, I'll trim it when printed) that says "Tomba!" in white text added on to the side of the image.

Much love and reps to whoever helps me. Thanks so much.

Moved this from graphic shop. I know its only been less than one day but I really need this ASAP since I have to pay someone to print it for me and they're waiting on me to send them the image >_<

Thanks guys <3 I'd try to do it myself but I'd just mess it up without a mouse and using paint lol.

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Like this?

"....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

lol oister that wouldve taken 5 seconds in paint..... if you had a mouse though.

i wouldve helped but was seeing if i could identify the original font.
    To be THIS good takes

Exactly like that, thanks! I'll send it on over to him tonight.

PS - I love that its named OisterSpine lol. Sounds pretty ****in metal.

Anyway, rep given, thread locked. THANKS.