Soul of the Ultimate Nation Shut Down ; (

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Default Soul of the Ultimate Nation Shut Down ; (

One of my Favorite mmorpg shut down ;(

Dear S.U.N players,

We sincerely regret to inform you that we will be bringing Webzen.comís service of Soul of the Ultimate Nation to an end.

In October 2009, Webzen.com was proud to release one of Webzenís unique and popular MMORPG, Soul of the Ultimate Nation (S.U.N) to the globe. Over the last three years, our team has been working hard to build a strong community through new content updates, service fixes, and events.

Sadly, Soul of the Ultimate Nation has not attracted enough player interest to properly service the game. We went through many milestones and obstacles before we came to this very difficult decision.

We understand that many of you will be disappointed by this news. We hope that the game represents some of your greatest gaming memories. You have made new friends, created awesome characters, picked up some epic loot, and recorded some unforgettable victories. We, too, have loved working on this game, and learned a lot throughout the service period.

A ramp-down of the game will begin on 00:00 June 5, 2013 GST, with the closing of the cash shop. Full service will discontinue on July 4, 2013.

We will be offering a very special treatment to make the transition to your next adventure as seamless as possible. We will be compensating S.U.N players for the purchase of any cash items within the past three months, and will offer you a choice between 3 Gaming Portals including Webzen.com, gPotato.eu, and gPotato.com to start on a new adventure. Once your choice is made, you will receive your compensation based on the currency value of the chosen Portal. We hope you will continue to be a part of the Webzen/gPotato family. More detailed information on compensation will be delivered to you on June 19, 2013.

Working on S.U.N over these last three years has been an honor, and we thank all of you for joining us on this exciting journey.

Thank you.
    S.U.N Support Team

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184

Bye good game.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 42

Aww.. I really liked it

General Manager Reputation: 353

My friend has a poster for this game on his wall. He never played it nor does he remember where he got the poster. Chances are he never will now.
    Iíd rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

It was for fun awhile but got messed up by all the bots and gold spammers.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

Sad to see it go. One of the very few games I ever enjoyed playing.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Wow, I thought this game died a long time ago.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

Sad to see it shut down. I loved it throughout my times playing in all the many betas in all the markets.
    Yet again a great game gone.
    I had more fun in the game while in foreign betas, it was more of a challenge to me, I spent endless ways learning what the hell was going on because of the language barriers, which made it all the more special.
    Once the barrier was dropped and the game hit the markets for real, I'd lost the challenge I enjoyed and so went my urges to play on.
    A great game gone, great many people had good times playing it.
    Thanks to the Devs out there! Great job! Well done!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Wow, I thought this game died a long time ago.
    ^ this. It was pretty awful never had much of a community oh well.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 25

A couple of years back, me and a friend had played this together side by side. Always partied together and logged off/logged on at the same time. We were a 2 man/woman team and got pretty far in the game through the help of friendly people.
    Hands down, I've got to tell you, was one of the best MMORPG experiences I've had.
    Sad to see this go, so long S.U.N! You were great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast