Kingdom Conquest II White Winged Colossus Event

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 330

Default Kingdom Conquest II White Winged Colossus Event

OnRPG and MMOHut are partnering with Sega for an exclusive giveaway event for Kingdom Conquest II! Those looking to snag one of the rare White Winged Colossus cards need only post below and tell us what draws them to trading card titles for a chance to win one! Winners will be PMed their codes on the forums tomorrow evening (June 7th)!

Also be sure to check out their Facebook Page to increase your chances of winning!
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 06-06-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

You can also snag some keys from Leliah by visiting the OnRPG twitter page!

*edit: Sounds like she's out of keys actually. False alarm. Guess you're stuck getting them from me.
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 06-06-2013 at 10:03 PM.

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I like trading card games for the variety of different decks and units you can assemble with them.

Kc2 isn't much of a trading card game since you can't trade but the variety is great!

Quote Originally Posted by jehovashammer View Post
    Kc2 isn't much of a trading card game since you can't trade but the variety is great!
    Good to know actually! I'm just starting to learn about it this week and had assumed trading was part of it. Guess that makes a rare card code even more valuable.

Agree Jehova... Sega has some work to do to make game truly great but there is potential. Complaints of favoritism to Asian market are a little disconcerting but hoping that proves to be false.

I have played the stand alone card games like Marvel, Deity Wars as well as the more build and pvp type with Pocket Empires. Sega combined the build/farm/pvp from Pocket empires with the card building and enhancing of ROB and DW plus added in a nice little dungeon rpg. PVP needs work IMO and the fact that trading cards isn't allowed sucks. However, I enjoy the game and don't have to donate tons of money to be competitive. As a matter of fact, a white winged collossis or ten would go a long way in my plans for total domination... lol

Game on brothers!!!

Trading card game or not, the concept seems like it is a card game given how the Monsters look.
    One thing that attracts me to games like these is because I was a Magic the Gathering fan, the fact that I can work to make a Deck or setup works is what attracts me to games like this. I like strategizing different effective methods

And Yes dizzy, this is what makes obtaining a card like this very valuable. Even though this white winged collosus card is not tradable a lot of other cards can be traded in the sense that it can be sold in the auction house. Regardless, this is still a very good card to be in someones deck/setup, however you want to refer to it. ^^

GL to the lucky winners tomorrow ^^ Hope I get lucky. hehe

Agree Jehova

First card game i like, due to the mixture of more then just the cards matter

I like collecting non-sports trading cards. The idea that you can do something else with the cards while you wait to pull the rares is nice. Good art work is always a plus and the fantasy theme can be a nice escape. This game offers some of the collectible fun of a CCG without really having to manage the rules and stats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast