Anyone wanna play Mystic Fighter with me?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 22

Default Anyone wanna play Mystic Fighter with me?

http://www.twitch.tv/couponbook/new

i play hounds, mystic fighter. and i am streaming them. send me pm if anyone wanna play with me. Skype - couponbook (id = kforice).
    Last edited by mforice; 06-13-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Banned Reputation: 208

Man i dont want to sound rude but you have been asking this for quite some time. And it also against the rules to trade accounts. By now im sure if they wanted to play with you they would of said soo

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    Man i dont want to sound rude but you have been asking this for quite some time. And it also against the rules to trade accounts. By now im sure if they wanted to play with you they would of said soo
    it is not trading.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    He is just trying to find people to play with, piss off lol it's harming nobody and he has multiple threads because of multiple games
    Random Game Livestream.

Playing GW 2, PSO 2, PoE, LoL etc!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Phucie View Post
    He is just trying to find people to play with, piss off lol it's harming nobody and he has multiple threads because of multiple games
    first off, whoa this is a rude comment.

2nd, he is posting this in the WRONG section. Mystic Fighter is a korean game with no localized versions anywhere in the world. Which means it needs to be in the FOREIGN GAMES section. Not in FREE MMORPG.

3rd, he already has a thread of this exact game made in the Foreign Games section, but because he wasn't receiving any replies, he proceeded to make the SAME thread in this section. Spamming is against the rules. You who've been here for 4+ years (based on your account creation date) should be well notified of how the website forums operate by now.
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

oh sry i thought it was dungeon fighter source forum when i was typing. i don't want to delete this thread but go report or delete this thread instead of talking shits here if you really hate me. go ahead. you could just say one sentence that it is not foreign game forum simply.

did you see that date? but you didn't see those threads i made. i was not active on this site at all. i am new to here literally. i never read those forums for 4 years or a month. what a failure. if you want to act like a smart person, you need to try hard instead of using that easy way to humiliate anyone.

there are several things you missed.

1. donating is not trading.
    2. you find anything to humiliate me instead of solving problem or saying a simple sentence for an emotional human. look at what he found. he saw my account creation date instead of those threads. but actually he saw those threads i made. but he saw only those threads of mystic fighter. he could know i am not active at all like a newbie if he saw those threads i made. why did he find or see them? he is a dumb who can't even see the person is newbie or not active from those threads the person made. so even if he said (account creation date) to avoid being called a dumb, he doesn't have mind to solve anything or help anyone. he just wants to humiliate someone on the mistake or something breaking rules.
    3. i got many pms and some replies. you scumbag is wrong.
    4. mystic fighter is free game. i want to see the opinions of people in free mmorpg because i didn't see any rule i must post english language game here. and then i was watching dungeon fighter source forums. anyway i don't give a shit. i am a human not a slave of you or this site. i break rules or make mistake as a human. keep acting like a perfect person. you are not helpful for mankind.

i typed long because i felt like being humiliated as a sensitive and emotional human even if i never did hurt anyone and i saw people never insult criminal or they dont humiliate bad people in real life. i dont think breaking rules is really important in my life on internet. go deal with that.

i never take it serious because it is not real life fight. i do this for improving my humanity and english. i never think learning english is important than my mind. so don't say i take internet serious. there are ranking in my head about bad thing or bad behavior. those things are jokes as compare to reality. you know how hard living is.
    Last edited by mforice; 06-13-2013 at 08:52 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 185

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    first off, whoa this is a rude comment.

2nd, he is posting this in the WRONG section. Mystic Fighter is a korean game with no localized versions anywhere in the world. Which means it needs to be in the FOREIGN GAMES section. Not in FREE MMORPG.

3rd, he already has a thread of this exact game made in the Foreign Games section, but because he wasn't receiving any replies, he proceeded to make the SAME thread in this section. Spamming is against the rules. You who've been here for 4+ years (based on your account creation date) should be well notified of how the website forums operate by now.

RWBY Yellow is out now? SWEET!

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mforice View Post
    oh sry i thought it was dungeon fighter source forum when i was typing. i don't want to delete this thread but go report or delete this thread instead of talking shits here if you really hate me. go ahead. you could just say one sentence that it is not foreign game forum simply.

did you see that date? but you didn't see those threads i made. i was not active on this site at all. i am new to here literally. i never read those forums for 4 years or a month. what a failure. if you want to act like a smart person, you need to try hard instead of using that easy way to humiliate anyone.

there are several things you missed.

1. donating is not trading.
    2. you find anything to humiliate me instead of solving problem or saying a simple sentence for an emotional human. look at what he found. he saw my account creation date instead of those threads. but actually he saw those threads i made. but he saw only those threads of mystic fighter. he could know i am not active at all like a newbie if he saw those threads i made. why did he find or see them? he is a dumb who can't even see the person is newbie or not active from those threads the person made. so even if he said (account creation date) to avoid being called a dumb, he doesn't have mind to solve anything or help anyone. he just wants to humiliate someone on the mistake or something breaking rules.
    3. i got many pms and some replies. you scumbag is wrong.
    4. mystic fighter is free game. i want to see the opinions of people in free mmorpg because i didn't see any rule i must post english language game here. and then i was watching dungeon fighter source forums. anyway i don't give a shit. i am a human not a slave of you or this site. i break rules or make mistake as a human. keep acting like a perfect person. you are not helpful for mankind.

i typed long because i felt like being humiliated as a sensitive and emotional human even if i never did hurt anyone and i saw people never insult criminal or they dont humiliate bad people in real life. i dont think breaking rules is really important in my life on internet. go deal with that.

i never take it serious because it is not real life fight. i do this for improving my humanity and english. i never think learning english is important than my mind. so don't say i take internet serious. there are ranking in my head about bad thing or bad behavior. those things are jokes as compare to reality. you know how hard living is.
    is this a joke??he's not replaying @you

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by mforice View Post
    wall of text
    huh...where do you get off typing such a long post in reaction to something that wasn't directed at you at all?

I wasn't defending you or bashing you. I was simply stating the rules of the forums and replying to the person I QUOTED.

the stupidity level in this thread is getting too high for me. I'm outta here~
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

HI am willing to paly mystic fighter I loved DFO so i am looking for a way to play if you can hook me up that would be sweet just send me an email to loginkid2@hotmail.com