Wonderking 2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Wonderking 2

I have come upon this game called wonderking 2, which is currently fresh after beta in japan: http://wk2.gameheart.jp/main.php

I noticed it is not very popular or known, and there aren't any discussions or barely any english info about it!
    All I heard is that the American beta is to be started somewhere in summer, but idk if it is true or not.
    I hope this game is going to be good, what do you think about it?
    If you play, Play for fun.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Gadrin160 View Post
    I have come upon this game called wonderking 2, which is currently fresh after beta in japan: http://wk2.gameheart.jp/main.php

I noticed it is not very popular or known, and there aren't any discussions or barely any english info about it!
    All I heard is that the American beta is to be started somewhere in summer, but idk if it is true or not.
    I hope this game is going to be good, what do you think about it?
    I found Wonderking to be more fun than Maplestory and La Tale.

I hope Wonderking 2 will be just as fun or better.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

OMGosh! Thank you for posting this.

Wonderking was absolutely a great game to play. Way better than Maplestory and any side scrolling MMORPG.

Crafting - Wins me hand down. There were so many things to craft and you can level up your occupation and craft even better things. At first, it may seem impossible to reach but once you have your guild donating their mats to you or newbies selling it you. Everything is so easy!

Guild - Guild was lovely as it was for me. Guilds back then were actually people who cared for their members. Giving handouts or passing down their equipment. Helping out on bosses and etc! As for me, I was their crafter. Everything that needed to be crafted were passed to me as my crafting was maxed. There were a time limit of a month for non-active members to be kicked out. Guild was awesome.

Class Jobs - One word. AMAZING. There were four basic classes and each has their own pro's and cons. + When they equipped their class armours and upgrade to a higher class. I've never seen a toon of Side-scrolling looked so amazing.

Skills - Better than Maplestory. Short cooldowns and combo =) You could skill chain a mob.

Other part of the game - There was auction house, hunting was relatively good. Boss were given a special room so people wont have to fight for the boss. Equipment drop rate was good too.

To sum it up, I loved this game and when I found out from your post there was WonderKing 2, I cant help but register to Onrpg to tell you the things has to offer! Hope Wonderking 2 will be better!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

Great news. Hopefully it does get more attention and they bring it this way.
    Livin' proof of a dying dream

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

I thought there was a beta for this awhile back from some company that published it globally, that or I'm thinking of another game. I do recall watching people play the korean version for WK2 awhile back and it did look pretty good.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

The game looks exactly the same as the first version, just with different UI

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 32

Awwww yeah!That game looks amazing and from one of the previous comments descriptions will more than likely keep me going!I should be done with Allods by the time it releases here >

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    The game looks exactly the same as the first version, just with different UI
    It even has the same maps and mobs, ain't this just a wonderking relaunch?
    There have been other games that have relaunched with 2 in their Title but I cant think of the names. Dam it.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    It even has the same maps and mobs, ain't this just a wonderking relaunch?
    There have been other games that have relaunched with 2 in their Title but I cant think of the names. Dam it.
    ^^ This.
    Its just Wonderking. A new dev bought the game and is working on getting new content and bug fixes out for a relaunch. Classes have been reworked and such as well. Nothing particularly new at all. There's a whole thread about this somewhere Im pretty sure.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 12

wonderking 2 to is a revamp exp changes class revamps and alot other things changed about it there was a thread about this game awhile back cant really remember all the changes they made but the game sounds soo much better then the original
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast