dragon's prophet

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Default dragon's prophet

Anyone playing dragon's prophet how is it?

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post

I did just didnt lost past the first page

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 11

Played for maybe an hour, disgusting
    Everything just feels wrong
    Doesn't seem like an action MMO, just a target based game that fixates itself on the enemy closest to center of screen.
    I didn't play a melee class though so that might seem different

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Better off just trying it yourself

Played it myself, it's fun, playing it atm till i find something better.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Banned Reputation: 34

i like the game let you tame dragon and it action game

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 18

It needs some work forsure, however, I think its still pretty good and I wish it was more popular.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
    Yes it still okay for the gameplay, currently still playing it and wish the population can grow even higher for sure..
    Indeed, pop is a little low, i'm on EU version and a new server, tis really low xD
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

To what I experience, the gameplay is not that bad but somehow the story-line or quest is way beyond accepted. I cant imagine its in open beta but I still see some translate issues on early 20-30s level which is not complete.

About the start of the game-play, first you are lead to buy inventory slots, dragon slots and dragon lairs if you wanna to play it effectively and bank slots can be optional. (Although its not that expensive but its still in real cash) Unless you wanna to hold on 2 dragons + 2 in your lair and those materials that you hunt can kills you if you don’t have enough slots for sure.

Economics wise is another issue base on 27th June 2013 which lead to a slow flow or even none when you going to sell your cheap stuffs as mostly huge guilds can craft or hunt themselves without even need to spend huge coin on auction house due the repair/enchant cost in endgame. (Those played to level 60 cap will understand what I mean)

Leveling wise, you can be pretty good to go at low level 1-30 until you land on seeing your quest-line is way ahead couple of levels and end-up you will be doing 10 daily quest + public event each day. No joking the next day you come back its another same old public event and 10 daily quest and I can foreseen when they release cap till level 120 you will die of bore.

No GM events till now as I seen as the chat-box community is quiet and sometimes its only less than 10 players is talking around.

We know its F2P MMO but doesn’t mean it can wasted players times for not doing its well when it on open-beta, its can stay on close-beta or even alpha test and why move it so FAST.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 34

Playing the Japanese server till better game releases ...

Not sure if you can still get it or not, but Japanese server OB present was full inventory and full on-character dragon slot and bunch of other crap like dummy and world chat micphone! And I also have 2 free character stats reset and 1 free talent reset!!
    As I said, just playing till better game releases, don't want to spend lots of money into DP. JP server has been a wise choice so far <3
    Last edited by AngelTales; 06-27-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Currently Playing:
    PSOII