Thread: Dynasty Warriors Online New Scenario.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 29

Default Dynasty Warriors Online New Scenario.

Dynasty Warriors Online is getting an update today adding the new scenario... (Basically what it means is that everyone's rank gets reset and they all get to choose new factions and the factions territories get reset and so on.)

The new scenario's name is Rise of the Little Conqueror.

The community for DWO is still kinda small, but since this update is comming today and everyone's rank gets reset... It would be a great time for anyone who likes the Dynasty Warriors games to try out DWO since it would be a lot easier to get into battles (Though those battles would be a lot harder to play...) since everyone is the same rank right at the start.

I personally got me and a couple of friends to download it and we are gonna start new chars and screw around a bit.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I used to play and enjoy this game in the past and since I just stopped playing LoL AGAIN yesterday this seems just like the right time to try the game again so I'll do so. Downloading now.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 76

this game has more Fluid Combat than tera

The servers are going down at 3:00PM EST today. And it will be offline for a bit cause they have to install the update... But after 3 everyone should be able to make characters.... You can't right now cause you wont be able to select a scenario.... Also I think me and my friends will join Cao Cao's army (The blue team) because their population might be the lowest out of the 3.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 12

if i can dl it ill play but aerias installer is utter crap ;p

Right now the servers are down... So you wont be able to update. You'll have to wait a bit till the servers get back up.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 106

DWO is my No.1 citation for an mmo with action combat. surely the combat must be more exciting than Tera or C9?

anyone know if the lag and pvp in this game is ok? last i heard the lag was so bad it was being exploited by players to win pvp. (not surprising for a No.1 action combat game).

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

think my character reset 2 times already before this , haven't touched it in a while , might as well see what changed

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

If it wasn't for all the stupid bugs that are brought in with each new patch/update I probably would've stuck with this game from the start, but the fact that they keep piling on more and more stupid bugs just kill the fun the game has.